More equipment to come?

Users who are viewing this thread

countzero

Recruit
Does anyone know if theres more items intended to be put in later? there seems to be some fairly large gaps.

For example, theres a tier of starter horses with very similar stats that require 10 skill to ride. The next best horses are "war horses" and require 60 skill!!! Wheres teh middle ground? Esp considering how long it takes tos kill up riding (I have fought ALOT and done every battle on horse back and still only at 45).

Also, theres loads of low stat starter armour (cloths) be a very noticible lack of full on armor (helmets seem to have a better range than other kinds for some reason).

As for weapons, again stat wise the weapons you can get at the beggingin are more or less as good as it gets. There are some slightly better ones with a price of 5-7k etc but nothing above that, although for some bizzar reason every now and then i see an item that costs 70,000 :0 even though its nto any better than other 5000k items.

I ssume this is all because they have more stuff to add? If not I cant wait for mods :razz:

Back
Top Bottom