Modulated: Mech Arena Combat, IndieGoGo campaign up!

Users who are viewing this thread

As he said, he is in full control this time, he scripted it from bottom up.
He had issues on Settling revenge that he had no idea how to fix.
This is of course, in the OP.

Nice little work with udk. I've tried to make something interesting out of it but all I've done were ball creatures running randomly. :lol: I give up too quickly for this kind of endeavour. Good luck to you!

Did he make an account just to say that?

I don't know if I should feel honored that someone took the time, or just be annoyed.

Once I'm finished tweaking some stuff, I would love some feedback on the controls, so I'll upload an installer with just the control mechanics in.

ultimate-gamer.org/private/SMArcade.exe

There.

That's the upload containing the arcade style controls, as soon as I figure out a problem I've been having with the timing, I shall upload another with Simulation style controls.

Please tell me which you prefer, and any comments and criticisms.

WASD to move, mouse to rotate the camera, left and right mouse button for the corresponding weapons and C to toggle the camera mode.

Nodscouter said:
What's stopping you from being a douche? Nothing, apparently.

Maybe if you answered my question like arcadius did i wouldent have eported you to a moderator.

And this is a serious qestion as I have a love for game making too and working on my own title if I had no control over it I would take it back to the design stages and redesign it.

As like you have started a new game with means an entirely new GDD, It looks amazing and yes I will deff buy it when you release it but settling revenge woldent have been needed to start right over you could have started from your original GDD evaluate what went wrong and move on from there.

I just hope you do start it again because thats 2 sales you made from me lol

Oh wow dude  :grin:
[/quote]

You probs gonna tell me your an Admin now right? LOL would be my luck, anyhows it was jsut a simple question I been waiting a long time for settling revenge just to find out the passion this guy gives to settling revenge isent enough and hes started a different one doesent give me alot of hope of this new one getting released either.

Sure you can understand.

Arcadius112 said:
You know that is not a reportable offense, right?

Rules state that nothing ofensive to be posted, its offensive to me which makes it an offensive post.

anyhows my university has told me to stay away from these forums and work on microsoft rather than indie so gonna follow ttheir advice.

Graylord said:
oliv897 said:
anyhows my university has told me to stay away from these forums and work on microsoft rather than indie so gonna follow ttheir advice.

That... Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
So, their saying you should dump any hopes of your own game and just focus on getting to work for microsoft? I personally would choose to create my own game.

Your stupidity is offensive to me. ban imo

Asking if the author of this game is willing to complete it and not dump it aside like his previous title is stupid?

Fine ban me I dont want to be apart of a forums where everyone hates everyone else.

I find your idea of ''It's offensive, therefore it should be bannable'' stupid. I think Feragorn would probably be pretty offensive to the Nazis on here.

oliv897 said:
Your stupidity is offensive to me. ban imo

Asking if the author of this game is willing to complete it and not dump it aside like his previous title is stupid?

Fine ban me I dont want to be apart of a forums where everyone hates everyone else.
You mixed it up a bit mate, this is the place where everybody hates ignorant idiots like you. The other is your home.

Also, awesome work there, Graylord. I share Mabons fate of ****ting pants when the thing started moving though.  :lol:

Hey guys, pretty sure this thread is about discussing sweaty metal wrestling. Can the spam maybe.

Also, Oliv, if you dislike swearing I suggest you turn the language filter back on. And if you'd like an answer to your question, perhaps you should have read the thread before posting, Graylord answered your question in the first post.

Back
Top Bottom