Mod List(Updated 11-05-09)

Users who are viewing this thread

lol tnx, nice list, too bad it's down, was just gonna check on a mod i DL, there sems to be no notes on it, and it somehow doesn't work...

RogueHunter said:
Unavailable at the moment.
(cached out of date version available HERE.

If you're interested in keeping an up to date list, please contact the administration.
Rev. L. Lamb

Administration? Who would I like to ask for an updated list? A moderator, I presume?

the adminstration ask YOU for making an up-to-date list.. not the other way around :wink:

mWAZLIB said:
what do i do after i have extracted all of the files?

Look, read the instructions. You extract the files into the folder "modules" within the Mount and Blade folder. Each new mod will create a separate folder. Consider making a backup of the original files before you start just in case you screw up something.

When you start M&B you will see the other modules in a pull down tab. Pick the one you want and click on "play". Each game uses it's own saved game files, but you can import or export your player character from the character screen under "statistics" (see lower left corner of screen). Some modules (Chel's EG III) really tweaks character stats so use judiciously....good luck.

Also, for Gods' sake, use the dang search bar.  You'll find great instructions for whatever it is you're looking for.  Sheesh...

hey my name is arek......i wanna get the mods u have but i cant every time i click on your forum its says data is wrong i follow the link for the update but it takes me to the same page plzzz help me i really wanna get the mod :smile: :smile: :smile:

arek874 said:
hey my name is arek......i wanna get the mods u have but i cant every time i click on your forum its says data is wrong i follow the link for the update but it takes me to the same page plzzz help me i really wanna get the mod :smile: :smile: :smile:

Check out this modlist, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,60476.0.html, if you want some new mods. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom