Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

1.please make most of the weapons throw-able. meele by default and switchable to throw(one time throw) like the javs. would love to throw the spear at the cavalry running towards me.
2.porcupine formation for spear-man civilizations.
shield wall - formations like shield infantry at front n archers behind.
shield circle - circle the archers with footman with shield
shield spear - spear head like formation with archers behind.. inverted V shape
3.snowfall would be good for snowy areas.
4.u said Africa? so zulu civ?
5. smarter npc companion, switching to shorter weapon from their inv if they are surrounded(lance n shield on foot is suicide for them).

there should be armor n clothes like assassins creed with a hood, like that of skyrim. maybe they will be dress of robin hood.
william wallace skirt like thing.
samurai sword for eastern civs

thanks for listening.

@SU You should make a thread for it. this thread is for noobs to say bad ideas and for us to laugh mercilessly behind their back posting mod ideas

This thread is for newbies posting crap ideas while under impression they are actually good or original. It's baffling that they also think that a secret team of modders would seize upon those ideas and proclaim them a genius mod leader and make a game for them while they "help with ideas and writing". Spoiled brats.

MadVader said:
This thread is for newbies posting crap ideas while under impression they are actually good or original. It's baffling that they also think that a secret team of modders would seize upon those ideas and proclaim them a genius mod leader and make a game for them while they "help with ideas and writing". Spoiled brats.

I fear that without you slapping them with the saber this thread would turn into a thread of genious mod leaders. Rock on Vader.

Thane Delphi said:
@SU You should make a thread for it. this thread is for noobs to say bad ideas and for us to laugh mercilessly behind their back posting mod ideas
I'm not going to make a thread until I get some actual work done on the mod. I'm not even sure if I will make the mod yet because of my schedule. I just posted here to see what people thought of the idea. If I do make the mod, I will start the thread when I'm ready.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Too lazy to review post.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Without your forcechokes this thread would be overcome by the horde.

Sherlock Holmes said:
MadVader said:

I fear that without you slapping them with the saber this thread would turn into a thread of genious mod leaders. Rock on Vader.
You should sig this MV

I have to ask has anyone ever thought of (I don't know if it's been done if it has for my own sanity please tell me) purely compiling all the little native add-ons such as Diplomacy Enhanced with POB etc, Lumos Outpost Kit, the various weapon and armor kits (hospitaller being my favourite armor) and all the other little things that make a huge difference on the game into a single mod? It is absolutely driving me mad having to pick very specific ones to have at one time, especially when for example I'm playing diplomacy help out a claimant then want to leave there faction and lose all my garrisoned troops as I care not for the city that they are in yet have no fort I can send them too...(Yeah lil rants over)...I feel better for that at least  :cool:

Well Perisno has formations AI and diplomacy. It had outposts but we removed them due to to being buggy.

I think 1257 has diplomacy and freelancer. Honestly I don't play a lot of mods so I can't help you out much.

Something unusual said:
Mods like:
Floris, Native Expansion, and Tocans Calradia, Etc. All have the,m

Do you have a link to Native Expansion?

And I know there is a lot of mods similar but in all honesty I really like the standard map, since I don't always have a huge amount of time to play it's the perfect balance of size, factions etc it is purely the annoyance of not having access to all the simply ingenious ideas that weren't in the game originally (I hope to a higher damn power are in the next one!) in one place.

Native expansion.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,109.0.html
I'd advise you to also try Floris, the features you described are in that. There are loads of other mods that have the features as well that you can try out but I'm just too lazy to link them.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,197.0.html

Ice Age mod with intelligent hunter gatherers...

608807.jpg

SNLEAN792200_155P_lg.jpg

hunting-by-magic.jpg

iceage_village_painting-500.jpg

hunting-scene-1024_179791k.jpg

the-forest-people-of-scandinavia.jpg
in-britain-4000-years-ago.jpg

5782841.jpg

When did you start helping produno? I was making a mod byt I've stopped development because I learning c++ coding instead.

Back
Top Bottom