Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meh Zombie mods... I made one for multiplayer, but ran into problems with armors not showing up. It was kinda team deathmatch but with survivors on one team and zombie bots on the other.

How about a mod or a line or some code that adds a Greg Hastings Paintball Style death system. Simply adding the ability to change to a friendly hero after death so you can continue fighting

McBeanie said:
How about a mod or a line or some code that adds a Greg Hastings Paintball Style death system. Simply adding the ability to change to a friendly hero after death so you can continue fighting

Wow, that's interesting.  :idea:

Nordous said:
McBeanie said:

Wow, that's interesting.  :idea:

I just think it would be REALLY nice to continue battling after death of your character and start up as one of your fellow, beefed-up companions... lol. I said beefed-up.

I didn't really want to look around sooooo.....

Does anyone know of a 1st and 2nd crusade mod?

If there isn't one, someone get to work on that...  :grin:

Feragorn said:
Of course, you know looking around would give you a promising mod in about five seconds.

So get off your ass and search.

You are just jealous that you had to search yourself in your time. :razz: The fact that you spend (have spent) more time for this forum than others doesn't make you any better. Why not stop being mean snobs and help people?

^

granny-owned.jpg

A mod which we can gain honour,renown,money via Martial Arts or Sports like Medieval Soccer, Basketball or any kind. Also Picasso would be very cool to play with.

Have/ has anyone read the Wolfblade trilogy by Jennifer Fallon?

I believe that would be an awesome mod... not too much has to be changed just people and places and the map ofcoarse :wink:

Uh, just people, places, locations, the entire plot, I'm sure most items/weapons/armor...is not too much?  No idea how people get it in their heads that total redesigns of games are something you do on a weekend.

tycho- said:
Uh, just people, places, locations, the entire plot, I'm sure most items/weapons/armor...is not too much?  No idea how people get it in their heads that total redesigns of games are something you do on a weekend.

haha it can happen it depend on when and who the person is

Belendor said:
Why everyone want a mod that MUST have fantastic - RPG elements which almost every RPG game in world already have.

Because it would look totally epic since M&B already got pretty realistic combat, unlike MMORPG's which always got this auto-attack bull****.

Nice ideas! I agree making a Spartan: Total Warrior mod. It would fit M&B.

An idea of mine: Super Double Dragon mod! Everyone is a warrior/street fighter (fighting with random weapons as staffs, nunchakus, throwing knife, grenade,...) kicking or punching around for the highest score! Crazy, but fun. Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ukz-L-MXU

JDeNef13

I still think someone should pick up on Rome PW it was really good idea and shouldntve been thrown out. Considering there is no historical MMO out there about ancient times...this is the closest thing to it.

Back
Top Bottom