B Native Medieval Mlirka's Total War Music Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version

Mlirka

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Mlirka's Total War Music Mod

JKNzo8M.jpeg

Musics used in this mod are mixes of Rome Total War and Medieval II: Total War musics and they will play in game depends on the situations. I hope you enjoy.

To install : 1. I recommend you backup the "soundtrack.xml" file and "PC" folder contained in \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\music. You will need this file in case you want to uninstall the mod.

2. Copy the contents of the .zip file into \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\music. That's it enjoy.

To Uninstall : 1. Go to : \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\music delete "soundtrack.xml" file and "PC" folder, and copy back the backuped version. That's it.

Download Link

Installation video:

Credits:

All music composed, performed, produced and all Copyrights are belongs to Jeff van Dyck, Sega Corporation and The Creative Assembly.

Last edited:

Lucon

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SNWVC
Good job Mlirka. I think @KingKilo opinion on this would be interesting.

I remember you 2010-2012 NW time(with the Arcturux 76th Grenadiers) It's Lucon AKA General Shepherd

Mlirka

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Good job Mlirka. I think @KingKilo opinion on this would be interesting.

I remember you 2010-2012 NW time(with the Arcturux 76th Grenadiers) It's Lucon AKA General Shepherd
Thank you for your good wishes, yes I remember you too, I hope you like the mod. :lol:

monoolho

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I believe it was, because itd be hosting copyrighted music on their site. Good thing i found it here, thank you very much!

Really wanting some free time to make a compatch xml between this and the other music mods to not replace any music.

A question, though, does it replace vanilla music? Really sad if it does, though, but understandable

Top Bottom