B Native Medieval Mlirka's Total War Music Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
Mlirka's Total War Music Mod

JKNzo8M.jpeg

Musics used in this mod are mixes of Rome Total War and Medieval II: Total War musics and they will play in game depends on the situations. I hope you enjoy.

To install : 1. I recommend you backup the "soundtrack.xml" file and "PC" folder contained in \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\music. You will need this file in case you want to uninstall the mod.

2. Copy the contents of the .zip file into \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\music. That's it enjoy.

To Uninstall : 1. Go to : \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\music delete "soundtrack.xml" file and "PC" folder, and copy back the backuped version. That's it.

Download Link

Installation video:

Credits:

All music composed, performed, produced and all Copyrights are belongs to Jeff van Dyck, Sega Corporation and The Creative Assembly.

Last edited:
I believe it was, because itd be hosting copyrighted music on their site. Good thing i found it here, thank you very much!

Really wanting some free time to make a compatch xml between this and the other music mods to not replace any music.

A question, though, does it replace vanilla music? Really sad if it does, though, but understandable

Back
Top Bottom