Missing WB features are not up to the standards of Bannerlord!

Users who are viewing this thread

The game is build like a card house, give Legionaries the ability to throw their Pilum and the whole card house crumbles. It´s just logic not every human is capable to understand.

We talked about "features being removed from bannerlord that existed in Warband". And I said since BL works on a completely different engine, it's not the case of being removed, it mostly about "not being implemented yet" and "cost vs gain in terms of effort". I said books were nice in WB, but the effort to add them in BL would be better spent in other aspects (like skill gains in general, we're still making balance changes)

I don't remember saying anything like "quality standards".

We talked about "features being removed from bannerlord that existed in Warband". And I said since BL works on a completely different engine, it's not the case of being removed, it mostly about "not being implemented yet" and "cost vs gain in terms of effort". I said books were nice in WB, but the effort to add them in BL would be better spent in other aspects (like skill gains in general, we're still making balance changes)

We appreciate the reply and thank you for making your stance known. I believe the general consensus is in its most significant aspect more about adding larger RPG depth to Bannerlord, not specifically Warband features such as feasts. Warband features are the closest and most comparable of examples. I am hoping that the game is moving towards RPG elements now that it is done with most of the hardest and the basic things, and also especially because it is so close to release.

Consumers do not think like engineers. You are making a sequel and when gamers do not see the features of previous game, only logical outcome is they are removed. Not to mention, community is making feedback about these for 2 years straight and only answer we got, not in our priority, too complex, systems gets broken so on, so forth.

"not being implemented yet" and "cost vs gain in terms of effort"
I can not wait to purchase Bannerlord: Warband DLC.🤡

I added your response to posts I made at reddit.

Last edited:
Why are people still arguing something pointless as this anyway? The thing is (to its simplest form) players expected a game which has much more improved Warband features plus new mechanics, but what do they get? Forget about "much more improved Warband features; they got a game which completely cut off those features and became a simple battle simulation; nothing more nothing less. And this is not gonna change, because TW made it pretty clear during these 10 years of development and 2 years of pointless EA.

than all is fine, my issue was with that misinterpreted statement, if that was said it'd be quite absurd :lol:
No love lost. Hope all things are going in regardless of release date through patching :ohdear:
My greatest fear is a second coming of Paradox DLC cancer for basic features

Could be useful engaging more with the paid community so that there aren't two separate posts (on these forums and more on other platforms) aren't made about "who said what" about BL and it's progress and projection. Just a thought.

We have already seen arrogant comments by CM aka Callum: "the people who play and enjoy the game".
Not going to lie, I have seen a comment from Callum limit arrogant, at least not appropriated from a CM. But somehow I can not find it back...

Thank you for the clarifications.

Last edited:
Forget about "much more improved Warband features; they got a game which completely cut off those features and became a simple battle simulation; nothing more nothing less. And this is not gonna change, because TW made it pretty clear during these 10 years of development and 2 years of pointless EA.
Pretty much sums it up.

I think that because I misremembered the answers and made wrong inferences, it went into my mind that way, so I'm sorry. My friend who was with me at that moment said that I remember it wrong now.

If we can continue on a different topic to discuss the correct answer, please do so, because I don't want the discussion to continue like this because of the mistake I made, it makes me sad.

I think that because I misremembered the answers and made wrong inferences, it went into my mind that way, so I'm sorry. My friend who was with me at that moment said that I remember it wrong now.

If we can continue on a different topic to discuss the correct answer, please do so, because I don't want the discussion to continue like this because of the mistake I made, it makes me sad.
You misremembered the answers and then wrote posts about it word for word. That seems like a really, really odd thing to do. Either you were purposely being malicious, or you were drunk.

Thanks for clarifying things!

You misremembered the answers and then wrote posts about it word for word. That seems like a really, really odd thing to do. Either you were purposely being malicious, or you were drunk.
You are a bit harsh here.
This is how communication works...
And that's why a company is supposed to have proactive-reactive-active CM...
To avoid misunderstandings, false rumors and angry customers...

You are a bit harsh here.
This is how communication works...
And that's why a company is supposed to have proactive-reactive-active CM...
To avoid misunderstandings, false rumors and angry customers...

Well not really. If the guy states he wants to be an influencer and continue doing this kind of work at game events then he should know the importance of relaying the information you receive from an interview correctly. They both spoke the same language and the only information that has been cherry picked from the interview has been the topic in this post which has caused the outrage across the platforms.

And I totally agree. The Devs have again dropped the ball by not engaging at all with the community, and this letting crap like this spread around.

Well not really. If the guy states he wants to be an influencer and continue doing this kind of work at game events then he should know the importance of relaying the information you receive from an interview correctly. They both spoke the same language and the only information that has been cherry picked from the interview has been the topic in this post which has caused the outrage across the platforms.

And I totally agree. The Devs have again dropped the ball by not engaging at all with the community, and this letting crap like this spread around.
Not the devs's job, CM's job...

It's your business if you see me as a malicious person, I apologized, I didn't say that I wanted to be an influencer, I wrote it as a warning as there may be mistakes (in my own words) stating in advance that I cannot be a professional like an editor (exactly why I asked the developer to verify me and with his saying that I could not be a professional. I realized). In the original (in Turkish forum) text, I also stated that the game will continue to receive updates after the full version and I am happy about it, and I explained the remaining questions more or less correctly.

I think the angel of justice will leave me today?

like skill gains in general
Though I totally understand the meaning of your statement, I'd rather have some books for raising trading skills, than running to and fro, selling Aserai horses to Battania, trying to max out level 300 in trading and not to damage my jaw from a constant yawn🙃

Back
Top Bottom