Minor Modifications [Update: Now with Irish Units and Sounds!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive put the reticule file in my textures but its not doing anything, is there a file it replaces? do i have to delete a file for it or should it ask to replace because it hasnt

My folders dont replace anything its just one very small 89 kb file of an unkonw type that does nothing

Cosmic_Nate said:
ive put the reticule file in my textures but its not doing anything, is there a file it replaces? do i have to delete a file for it or should it ask to replace because it hasnt

My folders dont replace anything its just one very small 89 kb file of an unkonw type that does nothing

It works for me. Idk what I do diffrent than this, but it works :razz:.

Hey guys, I am in a highland regiment and I was wandering what the 92nd re-texture looks like before I download it? Are there any screenies you guys have? :grin: Cheers all.

Bump.

Color_Pinkknight said:
Cosmic_Nate said:

What exactly did you do? did you have to replace anything because its not replaing anything on mine

Cosmic_Nate said:
Color_Pinkknight said:
Cosmic_Nate said:

What exactly did you do? did you have to replace anything because its not replaing anything on mine

I just put the file in the Textures folder in Napoleonic Wars :razz:. Didn't have to replace anything o:.

Comrade Menelaos, could you update the list with links to the newest versions of the fire and smoke pack, and the reenactor's pack? They have both been significantly improved.
Including a link to the thread as well would be useful, since it contains install instructions and a short overview.

Cosmic_Nate said:
I have tried 2 both are titled ui gadgets

Did you put the "ui_gadgets.dds" file in "mountblade warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Textures" or "mountblade warband\Textures"?
The "ui_gadgets.dds" file needs to be placed in the warband texture folder (mountblade warband\Textures), not the napoleonic wars texture folder.

It should look like this in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom