[Minor League] Stage 7 — Semi-Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 15.04

Users who are viewing this thread

EX ANUBIS said:
post video where i 1 tap everyone.
hah i think people on mercs siege the same like people on DM.
HKP said:
this is **** deathmatch LOL
wanna me to post cw? take it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVBDq_Uca9o&t=251s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p9RWwwV8v4&t=68s

why u post videos of u shooting ur teammates

OurGloriousLeader said:
Greedalicious said:
Uhm, no?
You mean this?
37ea77de5b.png

Where I didnt state an opinion?
OurGloriousLeader said:
What like going on twitter?
Its basically as relevant as saying what, like going to play tennis?
I know you like me ogl but sheesh try to resist commenting everytime I do.

The standard of evidence for the "caught aimbotter" in your completely objective tweet is exactly the same as for Anubis, your Wolfpack member. Weird how you treat them differently though, I wonder if someone else made a tweet like that it would be like a spoiled brat...
Well one is caught by an anti cheat script and the other was "playing too good for a ****ty player." But yeah.... exactly the same  :roll:
Anubis was judged by people who dont play archer, while talented archers like Menethil and Rainbow says hes not cheating. Wouldnt expect you to understand talent though.

Greedalicious said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Greedalicious said:
Uhm, no?
You mean this?
37ea77de5b.png

Where I didnt state an opinion?
OurGloriousLeader said:
What like going on twitter?
Its basically as relevant as saying what, like going to play tennis?
I know you like me ogl but sheesh try to resist commenting everytime I do.

The standard of evidence for the "caught aimbotter" in your completely objective tweet is exactly the same as for Anubis, your Wolfpack member. Weird how you treat them differently though, I wonder if someone else made a tweet like that it would be like a spoiled brat...
Well one is caught by an anti cheat script and the other was "playing too good for a ****ty player." But yeah.... exactly the same  :roll:
Anubis was judged by people who dont play archer, while talented archers like Menethil and Rainbow says hes not cheating. Wouldnt expect you to understand talent though.
anubis is a cheater lol

https://i.gyazo.com/bf1985701f917ab8cc5e398acb68e692.gif

Greedalicious said:
Well one is caught by an anti cheat script and the other was "playing too good for a **** player." But yeah.... exactly the same  :roll:

Put anubis on that same server (which calls aimbot if you hit a certain % of headshots) and I'm sure he'll be "caught" too. Hell even you would be Greed, shows how good that script is.

Meanwhile I'll be helping out bring some actual anti-cheat to tournaments, you keep on whining on twitter and being a hypocrite when your clan members get involved ty

OurGloriousLeader said:
Greedalicious said:
Well one is caught by an anti cheat script and the other was "playing too good for a **** player." But yeah.... exactly the same  :roll:

Put anubis on that same server (which calls aimbot if you hit a certain % of headshots) and I'm sure he'll be "caught" too. Hell even you would be Greed, shows how good that script is.

Meanwhile I'll be helping out bring some actual anti-cheat to tournaments, you keep on whining on twitter and being a hypocrite when your clan members get involved ty
Actually whining looks abit more like this
796d0cb6d0.png

But hey if you bring out anti cheat systems the same way you updated tables I cant wait to see the result, I'm sure it'll be hilarious.
We done?

Greedalicious said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Greedalicious said:

Actually whining looks abit more like this
796d0cb6d0.png

But hey if you bring out anti cheat systems the same way you updated tables I cant wait to see the result, I'm sure it'll be hilarious.
We done?

dense

98bc649d5fe2ea514686e0f027bf246f.png

Anubis was definitely cheating.
Zero doubt about that. I flick the crosshair quite often too but it's not as static as he does it. I know how the usual mr medic aimbot works, I've seen someone use it. Looks basically the same.

Razer' said:
Zero doubt about that. I flick the crosshair quite often too but it's not as static as he does it. I know how the usual mr medic aimbot works, I've seen someone use it. Looks basically the same.
what do u mean top tier archers like rainbow and menethil say hes not cheating so he isnt

Razer' said:
ok
use these words to chill yourself
not gonna post anything more there, if u wanna talk add me in steam.

Greed, no offense, but you don't know ****. There were 8 admins involved in the decision, most of which have more than 3k hours and have been part of the Mercenaries admin team for years already, most of which have been part of several cheating investigations which resulted in more than 25 cheaters banned in the past two years. Now, most of these very same admins that you so confidently say that aren't experienced enough probably play better than you despite playing the game for fun, and not only that at least 3 of them are archers and just so you know there's one of them that was part of the Native scene and playing tournaments roughly around the same time you registered in this forum, so before you start acting entitled about a topic YOU think you're right I'd suggest you inform yourself first, you're starting to look like the Sun.

Greedalicious said:
Anubis said he'd record his gameplay for as long as it took to prove his innocence while everyone else accused has basically been a spoiled brat about it.

This rings a bell... Oh, that's right!
SirAlecks: Like I said, not being an absolute **** would've helped great throughout the process.
SirAlecks: greatly*
Anu: yo man
Anu: i don't care about ur words
Anu: it's ur fault
Anu: that i'm banned
SirAlecks: pardon?
Anu: wait a sec
Anu: u're most experienced player
Anu: and i was hopin on you
Anu: that u could see who cheater who not
Anu: but yes
Anu: that's ur fault if u can't see
SirAlecks: Listen dude, you are telling me
SirAlecks: that locking in a target, 20cm away from your first aiming position
SirAlecks: in 0,000425 secs
SirAlecks: onto a perfect targeted position
SirAlecks: is normal?
Anu: i'm god
SirAlecks: Yes, I'm sure your performances these last 2 days since the admin team has spoken with you can prove that.
SirAlecks: Oh wait, your K/D has been reduced
SirAlecks: Your point average is way less
SirAlecks: And you are overall less effective
Anu: wait wait
Anu: i don't want to listen you anymore
fug i just confirmed that spoiled brats are cheaturs!!11

And there's much more from where that comes if you want...
Now, it's also VERY INTERESTING that you bring Menethil's case into the table. You see, I'll paste something that I said in the Mercenaries forums and then I'll head with my point...

"...but most of you haven't even seen an aimbotter in one of your games, let alone catch one[...] And insulting their experience when they've personally been part of multiple "operations" to ban 100% legit cheaters when most of you have absolutely no idea of what even most of the features of these aimbots have or how they work is ridiculous in my eyes."

You see Greed, just because you're a very experienced player that doesn't mean you know everything, especially if it comes down to reviewing something that you're not used to do. Not everybody has encountered an aimbotter whilst playing a casual game in Warband, let alone a competitive one. And Menethil, while being a really smart guy and one of the best turkish lads I know he didn't know how to properly review the evidences that were sent to him in the first place and claimed nothing fishy was going on, now when I explained him what were the key points to watch for, or what specifics you had to look at, he changed his opinion rather quick and agreed with me that his shots where pretty sketchy and while some of them where perfectly viable by experienced archers it was not the fact that they couldn't be achieved, it was the fact that Anubis was able to replicate said shots 3, 4 and even 5 times in a single life on a Siege or a Battle map whilst Menethil would hit those shots once every 4 MATCHES. And you can ask him yourself or I can give you the full conversation. And on top of that ANOTHER top tier archer just told agreed that most of the evidence provided plus his experience leads him to believe on what's been said.

And listen, I don't think Anubis is by any means a bad archer, but he UNDENIABLY cheated for whatever reasons that were, when he was ASKED (he didn't volunteer, I feel that's a point to be made) to provide counter proof he wasn't able to replicate even a good 20% of the stuff we had previously witnessed when he wasn't informed that we were reviewing and spectating him because of cheating. Not only that and like it's written in the chat logs he was completely dominating on the servers with insane stats, but from the moment he was informed that he was being watched because we had reports of him being an aimbotter his stats dropped from Holy sh** to Impressive ones but nowhere near the levels he had before. I can, aswell, give you the specifics if you want, feel free to ask me (Already gave 'em yesterday) so it would be copy and paste. I must also add that he promised me a video that could've helped him quite a lot actually that was one game from whatever gamemode from first and third person (from spec) overlapped, he even had one of his WFAS friends come bother me about it on Steam and guess what, that video was never sent, either because he eventually knew he deserved it or because he saw himself that it looked nothing like we had so they didn't bothered... Who knows, but judging by the fact that Anubis seems to keep sending me sporadic videos of good gameplay from TG_Arena I'd put my bucks on the latter.

All in all, it's alright because if my memory doesn't fail me it's not like you or someone from your circle actually called out one or two members from AE as cheaters back in 2012-13ish? It's not like your previous experiences has a lot to back up what you say... So I'd kindly ask you that next time, instead of mocking the work of people that only cared for the benefit of the mod they help and administrate for and based their opinion and final decision around facts & investigation, unlike you, that you shut your mouth and think twice before you post anything that you can't back up with facts, although we both know that's probably not gonna happen, it's not like we've had this situation like twice already..?

Hmm... I wonder what would've hapenned if Anubis wasn't part of Wolfpack, I mean, last time you went ham on Darklight and asked for tons of proofs just because 4 dumb salty players believed he cheated... #DoubleStandardsYo

Could I have the names of them? Them being better than me despite playing for fun? Not saying theyre not, I'm not the best player in the game, and I've never claimed to be, I play for fun too.  I guess you mean Sandorra right? Played one of my first matches against him, was fun.  We played the same tournaments, Korpi/TnT kicked our ass though, was fun learning from playing them and we started catching up abit too. Wolfpack registered and played tournaments as quickly as we could, I registered in 2010. Started focusing on Native in early 2011. Facts are fun.
I never claimed to know everything, but you dont know my history, you assume. You assume I have a hard-on and accuse everyone of cheating, of which you have no proof of,it doesnt exist. If in 8 years of playing I've accused 2 people of cheating is a pattern for you then I cant tell you anything that'll change your mind.

The reasons I have for Quake cheating is the following
- The anti cheat from the server kicked in.
- He failed to provide a screenshot when requested
- He's been uncooperative and doesnt want to record his gameplay.
- My own theory and opinion.
With all that said, If he's not cheating, I'll gladly take it all back, and I'm not saying he should be banned from tournaments, he deserves the right to prove his innocense like everyone else.

As for the proof against Anubis
Would be great to see it all thanks. If you could send it over tw or steam that'd be nice.
Especially the drop in kills ect since all this happened, you got statistics on that? How long of a period is it over? Is it a hard drop in the graph signifying a cheat?

Dont think I've accused anyone from AE of cheating, and 2012-2013 was an incredibly long time ago. Someone in my circle? Im not responsible for what others say, but I dont think they've accused anyone either. Considering I didnt even know who you were in 2012 I wonder who you've been talking to (keep in mind that "dont know what you're talking about" thing you mentioned. Either way, IF I accused anyone in AE of cheating, my apologies.
I've seen aimbots in action, the ones Ive seen dont snap onto targets but rather follow it smoothly. They also cant predict movement properly and because of the bullet drop it struggles to land shots on moving targets. If you've seen other ones I'd really like to see the footage of that too. Anubis's sharp flickering is consistent with the way he plays so far.

@chatlog
Dicky attitude, he should've treated you with respect and I absolutely disagree with his stance.
I didnt say bratty attitude = cheaters,that'd be silly.

I told him to record his gameplay, if he cheats he'll be kicked from Wolfpack. I won't have cheaters in my team, and I expect as much proof of my own players as I ask of others, if not more. What previous experience are you talking about? Darklight? I said his play was suspicious and it turned out to be clean, voicing doubt isnt allowed anymore? Christ how did you end up banning 25 players if people cant question a play?
I also didnt mock anyones work I said I doubted the proof, the video of quake didnt show much either, its entirely circumstantial. Couldve tied his shoelaces for all I know and tracking a cavalry isnt very difficult you just have to predict things like his speed and pathing.

What I would like to see is Quake (and Anubis, and anyone else accused of aimbotting) recording his footage until proven innocent. Spotting an aimbot is incredibly difficult and this is currently the best way we have of catching it.

Have I ever given you the impression Im not a fair person? Any dealings we've had where you cant trust me? Your attitude towards me in this post is insulting and spreading lies about things before you even played this game is simply amazing to me. Did I forget your name? Did you play Native in 2012?

Back
Top Bottom