[Minor League] Stage 7 — Semi-Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 15.04

Users who are viewing this thread

The point is more about the discrepancy of styles, in the spectator recording he has good, precise tracking, in the PoV he seems to go for more predictive shots and flicks (which I think is more dominant). I expected to see smoother aiming from how he's been spectated and that's not there, whereas it was when I saw PoV for the likes of Maximou or Red Ice. It's not definite proof but I can see why suspicions arise.

edit: Then again I've seen PoV from Lagstro which was surprisingly jerky so who knows.

EX ANUBIS said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQTBTHoKEXw&t=996s
15:40 kek

bf1985701f917ab8cc5e398acb68e692.gif

"kek"

maybe if the person who called out ciiges for getting headshot by an archer wasn't banned from mercenaries due to video evidence reviewed by several people of you using aimbot this would've been relevant

i love run on sentences

Aimbots also miss, its not a perfect system.

Shemaforash said:
maybe if the person who called out ciiges for getting headshot by an archer wasn't banned from mercenaries due to video evidence reviewed by several people of you using aimbot this would've been relevant
And how many of them were archers?
Anubis said he'd record his gameplay for as long as it took to prove his innocence while everyone else accused has basically been a spoiled brat about it.

Uhm, no?
You mean this?
37ea77de5b.png

Where I didnt state an opinion?
OurGloriousLeader said:
What like going on twitter?
Its basically as relevant as saying what, like going to play tennis?
I know you like me ogl but sheesh try to resist commenting everytime I do.

Greed don't speak if you don't know a thing. When Anubis recorded the video in siege his performance dropped drastically and he couldn't do simple shots, while on the other hand he could pull headshots like nobody can. When confronted he acted defensive and like a spoiled brat.

Greedalicious said:
Uhm, no?
You mean this?
37ea77de5b.png

Where I didnt state an opinion?
OurGloriousLeader said:
What like going on twitter?
Its basically as relevant as saying what, like going to play tennis?
I know you like me ogl but sheesh try to resist commenting everytime I do.

The standard of evidence for the "caught aimbotter" in your completely objective tweet is exactly the same as for Anubis, your Wolfpack member. Weird how you treat them differently though, I wonder if someone else made a tweet like that it would be like a spoiled brat...

Are you still butthurt because you got caught? You couldn't even argue with the points they made and stood in a defensive position. Most of the shots you made can be made by everyone who played some competitve, moreover its deathmatch, where people have no sense of awareness. From the video you even missed some easy shots, but you later corrected yourself, while when you weren't suspicious you just 1 tap them all.

post video where i 1 tap everyone.
hah i think people on mercs siege the same like people on DM.
HKP said:
this is **** deathmatch LOL
wanna me to post cw? take it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVBDq_Uca9o&t=251s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p9RWwwV8v4&t=68s

Back
Top Bottom