[Minor League] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ciiges said:
Ciiges said:
My mistake, he played quarter finals in nc15 vs poland
Hello??? can you please **** act on this? they are playing matches as you sit here ignoring me.

ohh, another suggestion, change the **** format.
I'm honestly wanting to see how long he can go on ignoring this

Ciiges said:
How are Fozzy, greed and yoru on one team? Yoru and greed both made it to semis quarters in NC?

day number 6

Ciiges said:
Ciiges said:
Ciiges said:
My mistake, he played quarter finals in nc15 vs poland
Hello??? can you please **** act on this? they are playing matches as you sit here ignoring me.

ohh, another suggestion, change the **** format.
I'm honestly wanting to see how long he can go on ignoring this

Ciiges said:
How are Fozzy, greed and yoru on one team? Yoru and greed both made it to semis quarters in NC?

day number 6
Nexoner said:
4. Teams and players.
— If the player or his team was in the last stage of the major tournament (usually, this is the Grand and Small Finals) – then he can't join. The Minor League is open to all other players.

usually? wtf is that? define it.
Small-finals? what?

Besides, this entire system is flawed, lets say for example Scar, Charli, Anchor, Peter, me, dume, alecks, leroux and razer never made it to the semi finals or finals of a major league and formed a team here, it would be allowed? It's  just a very flawed system and needs to be changed, I too can abuse it by recruiting insane players who've never made it to semis but can 5v1 entire teams here.

I think the way this tournament should have been played is like any other tourney, every team plays every other team. The layout now is alright, but some teams are only playing 3 games total and getting knocked out. This doesn't really allow them to learn every map as a minor team.

What does everyone else think?

Ciiges said:
Small-finals? what?

Besides, this entire system is flawed, lets say for example Scar, Charli, Anchor, Peter, me, dume, alecks, leroux and razer never made it to the semi finals or finals of a major league and formed a team here, it would be allowed? It's  just a very flawed system and needs to be changed, I too can abuse it by recruiting insane players who've never made it to semis but can 5v1 entire teams here.

images

Watly said:
Ciiges said:
Small-finals? what?

images
Yes watly, you awkward ****. I'm just pissed off that it took 6 days to reply and when he does it's just as stupid as ever, you literally have no connection to this arguement whatsoever...

Ciiges said:
Watly said:
Ciiges said:
Small-finals? what?

images
Yes watly, you awkward ****. I'm just pissed off that it took 6 days to reply and when he does it's just as stupid as ever, you literally have no connection to this arguement whatsoever...

His rules say finals and semi-finals (small finals) so greed playing in a quarter finals does not exclude him.

Mentor system doesn't seem to be that OP anyway since I haven't seen any massive carrying being particularly effective in getting a team far in the tournament.

The fact is all of those players you mentioned have been in a semi final or finals stage, and any player of a comparable level has also been in those stages of a major tournament. You're talking hypothetically in your post, but all top, even most mid-tier, players have been in a semi finals at some point so it's not really possible to abuse the system to make an OP team. Nobody has tried either, so you're talking about a problem that doesn't even exist

Gibby Jr said:
Ciiges said:
Watly said:
Ciiges said:
Small-finals? what?

images

His rules say finals and semi-finals (small finals) so greed playing in a quarter finals does not exclude him.

Mentor system doesn't seem to be that OP anyway since I haven't seen any massive carrying being particularly effective in getting a team far in the tournament.

The fact is all of those players you mentioned have been in a semi final or finals stage, and any player of a comparable level has also been in those stages of a major tournament. You're talking hypothetically in your post, but all top, even most mid-tier, players have been in a semi finals at some point so it's not really possible to abuse the system to make an OP team. Nobody has tried either, so you're talking about a problem that doesn't even exist
I'm reffering to the rules being unclear, there can always be uncertainty around them and they need to be rewritten more critically to find no way to abuse them, because currently (although not being tried) there are many ways.

So, give a valid example of abuse and suggest a way to fix it. You're currently just raging like a baby, because Nexoner is ignoring your useless posts.

Watly said:
So, give a valid example of abuse and suggest a way to fix it. You're currently just raging like a baby, because Nexoner is ignoring your useless posts.
As I said before, there are easy ways like the one I mentioned to abuse this system where good players can participate in a rookie tournament. Fixes would be easy, rate players and allow only a certain amount of rating into the league, as suggested before by certain players. New players who never played native (who are not exceptionally skilled) will be allowed into the tourny, but other more experienced players should get a check and rating to see if it's still fair.

Yeah, Gibby already told you why that one doesn't hold.

"There are easy ways..."

Yet you don't provide a single valid way to abuse the current system.

Yes Gibby is right when he says that most top players and also many medium tier players have participated in a major league semi/final. However, the mediumtier players who havent, or even some lower tier players, can massivly outskill some of the players in this tournament. Using their Experience, skill and knowledge it's an unfair advantage to have over the meant playerbase for this tourny (new players to the scene). Look at the wolfpack team, or the MoB team, or Proland, prime examples of favorites to win, just because of their skill/knowledge/experience in the competitive scene.

mmmmilky said:
I think the way this tournament should have been played is like any other tourney, every team plays every other team. The layout now is alright, but some teams are only playing 3 games total and getting knocked out. This doesn't really allow them to learn every map as a minor team.

What does everyone else think?

Im with this guy on this.
If another tournament of this sort is planned it should be a league table so the newer teams can maximize the amount of games they play and do it against similarly skilled teams whilst the more competitive ones battle at the top of the table ya get me. Gives the teams that never had any chance of winning a good chance to still get experience and see where they would stand on the table rather than getting knocked out at the earliest possible stage.

Back
Top Bottom