[Minor League] Questions & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Leeds is not a team made to win the league they only addition to their normal roster is me. They are usually one of the lower middle teams in a major league, they are just playing to try and improve. I'm playing because I was asked to and I am happily helping them improve, mainly by offering to teach their cavalry a bit. 

Love how the ones who are complaining about this Minor league and it's rules are basicly all top-tier players.
I have barely seen one of the new players complain here.
Stop trying to force your own opinions on these new players man, i'm pretty sure most players in this tournament have been enjoying it so far.
I myself love the fact Nexoner tries to change things up in his tournaments, finally something unique i'd say !

As for MoB, I guess you're right about us being a decent mid-tier team at major tournaments as we showed during WNL6.
But keep in mind we've only really started playing competitively since october so it's quite normal we just try to get all the experience we can get and join basicly every tournament that pops up i'd say.

But whatever, disagree if you want I guess !  :wink:

DuckTheMean said:
Leeds is not a team made to win the league they only addition to their normal roster is me. They are usually one of the lower middle teams in a major league, they are just playing to try and improve. I'm playing because I was asked to and I am happily helping them improve, mainly by offering to teach their cavalry a bit.

Their normal roster consist in a lot of players from LL if im not wrong and LL isn't a minor team at all.

Alyss said:
DuckTheMean said:

Their normal roster consist in a lot of players from LL if im not wrong and LL isn't a minor team at all.
please stop calling every team which is better than you "non minor team", its your own opinion, every team that fits with the joining rules is a minor league team no matter how experienced they are, youve got your opinion and we have to respect that, but posting the same all the time is just annoying, thanks.

Apfel said:
Alyss said:
DuckTheMean said:

please stop calling every team which is better than you "non minor team", its your own opinion, every team that fits with the joining rules is a minor league team no matter how experienced they are, youve got your opinion and we have to respect that, but posting the same all the time is just annoying, thanks.

that's my point... Those teams should not be considered minor teams and mentor system should be improved

Fozzy1001 said:
Fietta said:
I don't know why half-decent people sign up to this league when the sole purpose is to get new players into competitive or noobs to improve. It's quite a pitiful act to create teams like wolfpack, but what would I know? Is your intention to receive your first irrelevant medal? I don't consider slaying noobs to be fun. I expected more teams like Gibby's.

EDIT: This isn't a dig at the mentors, just the half-decent teams created.

We were actually invited to make a team.............and our first response was to say no since we didn't really see much benefit from taking part. We only changed out minds since we don't play the game much anymore and figured it would be a nice way to get back into playing matches together.

Personally, I think it's quite a pitiful act to go chatting **** about something without knowing any of the details......but what do I know?

Calm down my man...

Fietta said:
Fozzy1001 said:
Fietta said:
I don't know why half-decent people sign up to this league when the sole purpose is to get new players into competitive or noobs to improve. It's quite a pitiful act to create teams like wolfpack, but what would I know? Is your intention to receive your first irrelevant medal? I don't consider slaying noobs to be fun. I expected more teams like Gibby's.

EDIT: This isn't a dig at the mentors, just the half-decent teams created.

We were actually invited to make a team.............and our first response was to say no since we didn't really see much benefit from taking part. We only changed out minds since we don't play the game much anymore and figured it would be a nice way to get back into playing matches together.

Personally, I think it's quite a pitiful act to go chatting **** about something without knowing any of the details......but what do I know?

Calm down my man...
You fully deserved that Fietta, calling wolfpack a pitiful act etc, just go away nobody likes you

Nexoner said:
Player addition limit

After the Stage 4, teams will be allowed to add only one more regular player and one professional player to the roster (if he is not in it yet). This rule is being entered, because teams must already have completely builded line-up to continue the competition.

For example, my CFB has major/professional player GrafBlade in, thus we cannot add another major/professional player to a team. Did I understand right?

Shoxi said:
Nexoner said:
Player addition limit

After the Stage 4, teams will be allowed to add only one more regular player and one professional player to the roster (if he is not in it yet). This rule is being entered, because teams must already have completely builded line-up to continue the competition.

For example, my CFB has major/professional player GrafBlade in, thus we cannot add another major/professional player to a team. Did I understand right?
Yes, of course.

Khergit archer' proficiencies

The archery proficiencies of all archers in multiplayer Warband is 150, but Khergits has 142. I don't understand, why.
The archery skill for all archers is 5, and only Vaegirs has 7.
So, my question is: do you want to increase this value to 150 to make Khergit archer equal as Nord and Sarranid?
I am just not sure, is it difference is feelable, but maybe you can explain something.

Changing too many things mid-tourney can be quite confusing, especially for newer teams. Might be a good idea to just make a list of changes and implement them for a next iteration.

Watly said:
Changing too many things mid-tourney can be quite confusing, especially for newer teams. Might be a good idea to just make a list of changes and implement them for a next iteration.
I ask you about:
  • Do you want to change number 142 to 150 just formally, or keep it the same.
  • Is the 142 just a mistake, the forgotten thing.
  • Is there any feelable difference of proficiencies between 142 and 150.
Khergit archer feels big difference between bows, because he has three types of them, and the better bow — the much worse archery, while Vaegir archery skill is compensates it. If you will use just a nomad bow, you will be the same archer as Sarranid, but still with not equal proficiencies actually.

DuckTheMean said:
You chat **** sir, you're in our team because you want to have a good time!!!

DuckTheMean said:

lower middle teams

Fixed

Fietta said:
DuckTheMean said:

lower middle teams

Fixed
We've landed in and around top 10 for the past like 2 years playing in major tourneys. You're just trying to tilt me I know, but I can't help but state facts.

ZombieJR said:
Fietta said:
DuckTheMean said:

lower middle teams

Fixed
We've landed in and around top 10 for the past like 2 years playing in major tourneys. You're just trying to tilt me I know, but I can't help but state facts.

which ones? i dont see how u can 'help but state facts' when u aint given any and I know for a fact that ur statement is false

So, how exactly will this tournament go on from now (with stage 4 being finished)? Some questions came up after looking through Stage 5 matches.

There are 16 teams in Stage 5, four of them with a wildcard (why this four teams?). With Red Brigade and MTRG two of them were put in one group, why?

Teams are now separated in four groups, yet I'm not sure if we'll play a normal group stage (round-robin).
I'm a bit confused, as under "Upcoming matches" it is said that the teams that lose in Stage 5 will be finally eliminated. If that is correct, what would be the sense of a
group system? That would also mean that even the three teams that did not lose a single match yet could be eliminated, which would not really make sense either.

I'd like to get some clarification about this, thanks :smile:

Back
Top Bottom