Minecraft

Users who are viewing this thread

EdwardWellcraft said:
Sushiman said:
5 guys now.

I did not know this. Still pretty damn impressive.

Also, I was looking for the IP for the server everyone is playing on, but couldn't find it. Would someone be able to PM me the IP or is it a private server? Understandable if you are being strict on allowing people in since I can see how MP would be very easy to grief.

Guys give this youngling an answer!

PM Vanille-/Wurzelmann for their server. Sorry forgot who was the one that hosts it.
Also Austupaio has one. But he's rather strict with the IP because of griefing and wants to keep the server small because of bandwidth.

I'm seriously thinking of setting up a permanent (until I eventually shut it down) VPS-based Minecraft server in the next few days. I'll test out setting one up in a VM tomorrow and play around with the idea.
I'm actually more interested in setting up and maintaining one than playing on it often or for that matter paying the monthly cost, though.  :razz:

I took some screenies of Aust's server and my texture pack.

minecraft1.jpg
minecraft2.jpg
minecraft3.jpg
minecraft4.jpg
minecraft5.jpg
minecraft6.jpg
minecraft7.jpg

After the patch for multiplayer which turned players mortal and added monsters my LAN server went bap**** crazy. Everything was cut in half. My fountain, My house, the trees, the mountains everything! And huge squares in the ground started popping up.

I think I know whats going on...

EDIT. Jesus I hate the nights :lol: I was under siege by 4 creepers, 3 zombies, 2 skeletons and 2 spiders. Then, somehow a skeleton shot a creeper, so that it jumped over my fence, and blew up half my crops, and whole left flank of my fence. Luckily the sun rose quickly and burned everything, and I got rid of the creepers.

I now have builded a small wall around my little fort. Theres also a small pit near it, there were 5 creepers inside it at one point :razz:

Back
Top Bottom