Minecraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Dang squatters be spoilin' mah view! :razz:

I cleared out a large plateau (well, half of one) to the south of and behind my house, according to the sun's path. Towards the sea, in other words. You could build there.

Or behind Aust's tower in the snow. Lot's of flat land out there.

Watching the sunset from my balcony:

setbalcony.png

Wooh!

Found a cave in my excavation.

Led me to exactly 3 diamonds (the cave is huge though, and I daren't explore it. ****ing buffed up monstars >:U) I was almost washed away into magma too. Pretty intense.

If anyone's interested in spelunking down the cave, it's over at the unfinished floor in the excavation at my wooden fort. Just use the door bridge to get across. :grin:

A couple of friends and I just got addicted to this game at a LAN party over thanksgiving break. Unfortunately I have some papers to write this week, but I've already had a **** ton of fun with this game. Pretty amazing that it is being made by one guy, and is only in Alpha.

Sushiman said:
5 guys now.

I did not know this. Still pretty damn impressive.

Also, I was looking for the IP for the server everyone is playing on, but couldn't find it. Would someone be able to PM me the IP or is it a private server? Understandable if you are being strict on allowing people in since I can see how MP would be very easy to grief.

Back
Top Bottom