SP Native Might and Blade - 0.3 FINAL released for .960 -Quick Bugfix Released-

Users who are viewing this thread

Herewulf said:
Enjoyable, though I encountered an odd bug where some of the Lords were clotheless in their castles/towns.

I hope you continue with this mod, despite the odd lack of support.  I'm going to release one that goes along a similar veign in a short while.

haha I noticed that one too, but realised I didn't have the slightest idea what could be causing it  :smile:

I'll just blame it on a man wanting to be comfortable in his own house  :lol:

Sketch said:
Herewulf said:
Enjoyable, though I encountered an odd bug where some of the Lords were clotheless in their castles/towns.

I hope you continue with this mod, despite the odd lack of support.  I'm going to release one that goes along a similar veign in a short while.

haha I noticed that one too, but realised I didn't have the slightest idea what could be causing it  :smile:

I'll just blame it on a man wanting to be comfortable in his own house  :lol:

... Can't fault them for that.  It just seemed a little odd walking in on the King and Dustum Khan having what appeared to be a meeting, with both parties wearing nothing.  A security measure, perhaps?  Maybe these Pinochians just do things differently.

Can you make a troop tree please and the Factions troop description and strength for example Vaegirs have strong archers something like that please.

Thanks

doven said:
Can you make a troop tree please and the Factions troop description and strength for example Vaegirs have strong archers something like that please.

Thanks

Well being a melee only mod, the troop trees don't get much simpler, they go from Weakest -> Strongest.

As for what's stronger in what, again, there's little room to make much difference, your main real difference is Pinochia uses spears and Pikes, the Valtish only use 2 handers, The kratvans are lighter and faster. The Aldasar are heavily armoured and go for 1h + shields. While the Kinsar are a mix.

Being an all melee mod they do admittedly end up similiar, I have to try and make variations in either terms of speed and armour, yet still try to keep it balanced, don't expect great balance and diversity, this wasn't a mod that took months of planning.  :lol:

EDIT: Oh I forgot, Nords only have 6 tiers, but their lower troops are stronger than usual, though they don't have as good elite troops as other factions. Pinochians have trash beginning troops, but the best elite troop.

Aldasar is the faction I think is most well rounded.

hhmm meele only is cool but i wuld suggest make it more foot only :/
with many archers and crossbows etc... and maybe the highest tier can have a horse?
imagine u walk with 50 other ppl next to you to ur enemies .. and then around 30 arrows coming towards you.. after some arrow waves u see ur mates dieing :O
and then a horse! :OOOOOO madness

MassacrMan said:
No archers please, my valtish warmongerers would be destryoed as they have no shields.

Tell me about it, even though they're not technically the strongest at the top of the tier, I love playing as the Valtish  :smile:

It's amazing how even a few posts like this can get me pumped up to do more, I think I'll start tonight with modelling, and up until 1.0 get a load of custom content modelled. Weapons and houses are easy stuff, I'll have to brush up on the more organic modelling of armour, weapons, and boots though  :lol:

newromans said:
this is a really good game, but have you ever thought of doing a new map?

I would definately do this, and I would make the map smaller than the standard native map, purely for the reason that, without horses, everybody moves much slower now.  A smaller map would take less time to travel, and would also be more authentic - the chances are that, without horses, settlements would be built much closer to each other.

rumpel said:
hhmm meele only is cool but i wuld suggest make it more foot only :/
with many archers and crossbows etc... and maybe the highest tier can have a horse?
imagine u walk with 50 other ppl next to you to ur enemies .. and then around 30 arrows coming towards you.. after some arrow waves u see ur mates dieing :O
and then a horse! :OOOOOO madness
just play native and fight against rhodoks or nords. the idea of melee mod is melee combat
Sketch said:
EDIT: Oh I forgot, Nords only have 6 tiers, but their lower troops are stronger than usual, though they don't have as good elite troops as other factions. Pinochians have trash beginning troops, but the best elite troop.
you mean valtish?

Irpe said:
Sketch said:
you mean valtish?

:oops:

Yes  :lol:

I think I'll take a look into scene making, I started making weapons, and then I realised, why bother? When there are packs out there that cover pretty much every weapon model I could ever want to use.

Back
Top Bottom