Message system broken again

Users who are viewing this thread

"Send Message" has vanished again from my minster options, any word on this, it's a game killer? I started a new game because my last one was corrupted with this issue. I am 4 years in a game and it's dead right now because of this. If alliance options were where they should be ( diplomacy) instead of some random messenger perhaps we would not be having this in the first place. Sorry to sound snarky about this, but I posted about it a month ago and the thread is silent.   

wrong forum, bugs are reported on the support subforum.

As you know (with your old post) this is a know issue fixed for next patch. The fix was not released yet, as we are playing 2.012

You can use a workaround: edit your savegame and set global "message_sent" to 0

kalarhan said:
wrong forum, bugs are reported on the support subforum.

As you know (with your old post) this is a know issue fixed for next patch. The fix was not released yet, as we are playing 2.012

You can use a workaround: edit your savegame and set global "message_sent" to 0

Thank you!  :grin:

I got this too on my regular Minister.  Then I put one of my companions as the minister and it showed up.  Then I think it disappeared later on and I gave the companion bracelets and it showed up...I could've just missed it as scrolling down the wall of the text options is bad on the eyes lol.

Back
Top Bottom