Merry Christmas! from China (The Tripartition_0.176_XmasSP is out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wanted to stop by and say two things:
1. Welcome! :smile:
2. Great mod you made there, I will install 0.808 just to try it out!

I just hope they make an auto installer for the tripartition instead of you extracting the files it'll be so much easier for ppl like me whose not good at extracting rar files.

Well, I have to say, this is quite a good translation!  There are a few things where the grammar is interesting, and I have no clue how to pronounce some of the names, but I can clearly understand everything.  The poetry at the beginning is beautiful:  "The world under heaven, after a long period of division, tends to unite; after a long period of unity, tends to divide..."  Perfect intro for the mod.

There are some errors, like some of the conversation lines being too long to fit on the screen, and I think the kidnapped girl mission may be broken.  I will try and get some screenshots so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.

johnnyfresh619 said:
I just hope they make an auto installer for the tripartition instead of you extracting the files it'll be so much easier for ppl like me whose not good at extracting rar files.
i am sorry to say that:
if we make an auto installer, we also must make a extracting rar files of it
.exe files is not permitted in Chinese space

johnnyfresh619 said:
I finally got the mod working and i must say its one of the best mod ive ever played. Keep up the good work muyi boy!
thank u so much,for ur support
all ur encouragement mean everyting

we r sure we will be  always  keeping  up our work

by the way,call me Muii :grin:

Back
Top Bottom