Merging Item Stacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Proteus

Sergeant at Arms
As stated above, I´d like to know if there is a way to merge different stacks (of the same trade good of course)
for example merging two stacks of bread of size 25 into a single 50 bread stack,
or merging Olives, one stack with 26 and one stack with 30 into a stack with 6 and a stack with 50 Olives.

Would often be very useful (for example in the looting window, to merge 2 stacks of a certain type of food and throw away the smaller stack, so that I can put another item from the loot into my inventory).

To test your assumption,
I checked th daily consumption of my army.
Each day, my group of 63 people consumes 42 pieces of food,
which means that a single person consumes 1.5 pieces of food a day.
(type of food doesn´t matter, every "unit" of food is worth the same)

Well, I think we can surely say that 1/50th of a single loaf of bread is just a single slice of bread
and I am also sure that we can safely assume that a hard working person (like a soldier for example)
cannot survive (and be happy) if each day he just gets 1.5 slices of bread (or maybe one slice of bread combined with half a slice of cheese)
:grin:

Not sure if we can assume that 1 unit of bread = 1 loaf of bread, but I think that the assumption: 1 unit of bread = 0.5 loaf of bread will surely be close to the truth :wink:

Back
Top Bottom