SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

Do you prefer troops with faction specific names like Nord Fyrdman or would you prefer Nord Infantri

• I prefer faction specific names. (Nord Fyrdman/Huskarl)

Votes: 80 61.5%
  • I prefer descriptive names. (Nord Infantrie/ Nord Elite Infantrie)

Votes: 41 31.5%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

keinPlan86m said:
:mrgreen:

Just finished the upload to the Repository, the Link can be found at the first post with a warning, I also updated the manual.

Well, whats new?

We have a reworked AI for the merchants.
We have the first version of the "Plundering and Murdering"-featureset, so now the AI and the player are able to plunder, burn down or massacre a village.
The item prices and rent's and taxes got reworked and i hope i got a good balancing.
The banking system has been reworked, new menu options to transfer more money, more loans can be taken if you own more businesses and other smaller changes.
Many small fixes and addition in the backround, like that you now see how much every building costs when you ask the guild master and other comfort features.
Voice Commands and Kingdom Restoration are now optional features, that can be activated in the "Mod Preferences", which can be found in the Camp-menu.
You are now able to send goods from one Kontor to another.

If you wanna test this version, it would be nice if you could give some feedback about the merchant behavior (caravans/sea traders) (to look after them i would suggesting enabling the cheat mode and pressing strg + t), distribution of goods and development of market prices, income from city's, castles and villages you own, personal tradeincome and general feedback about bugs and other things.

That's it, hope you like the changes and new features.
Have fun playing around.

Hey checking out the mod not, and what is strg + t?

I mean the keys on the keyboard, "strg" and "T".

Well 3 minutes ago, the first player created trader delivered 100 unit's of grain from Praven to Suno, then turned back to get the next 100 unit's and delivered them, too.

So the scripts for player created and controlled trade caravans are running, i just need to finish the presentation to setup the traderoutes.

Atm they can have 5 stations, but more are possible without any problem.

Btw any feedback so far for version 0.4?

Ahhh ok. Its german for control. Sorry m8.

Feedback: Everything is running fine, and the villages seem to be starving for a long time after the massacring. Also at Shariz after about 30 days I have about 10 Sarranid Royal Traders constantly bumping against the shoreline. Other than that I have found no other bugs. Oh and a tweak would be spice. It was consistently 240 deniers for over 5 in game weeks. I dunno if bug or not.

Thanks!

Ah dammit, right, international it's ctrl, sorry.

Are the Royal Traders bumping in the sense of moving forward and backward, or are they just sitting there, showing "Traveling to Shariz". The last one is normal behavior for Sea Traders. They wait at harbors/shores like normal caravans wait in city's but they are not invisible during this time.

Spice atm is not imported and consumed, like dyes, I will work on those mechanics the next weeks, when I'm finished with the player controlled traders.

Thanks for the Feedback.

No biggies on the strgl/ctrl key.

The royal traders are doing what you said, "just sitting there, showing 'Traveling to Shariz'."
I'll send you a PM of a screenie.

anyone noticed you will get stuck at the shore(the grey rock-textured edge) when you're landing on praven port ?
hope v0.4 has fixed it

besides the stuck-up bug there're some others
for the stuck-up bug,i found it again at wercheg and yalen,one way to fix it is to always choose to 'land the ship here as well'
date,hide,pottery,ale,wool and some other merchandise cannot be traded anywhere
script counting quantity of cargos returns incorrect values when the stuff is one-pieced like furs
i'll tell you if i find any other bugs

Not sure if I installed it wrong or what, but on the first marketplace that I went to, the first two columns were 0 for every item. I tried clicking sell on a few columns, got a divide-by-zero error for each, and the numbers turned into like 400000 or something for the second column. Doesn't seem to work =(.

Can i merge this with my mod? It'll greatly help and speed up our economic oberhaul plus youll get an ingame character! Link to it is in my signature.

Thats absolutely beautiful. Splendid work, keep it on. Adds a new dimension to the game. From the very beginning when I played MB I wanted a more sophisticated economy and here it is

A question, though: I am trying to buy an enterprise, I've tried Sargoth, Praven and the village of Jelbegi already, and everywhere the labor prices seem to be exorbitant (at least so tell the Guild/Village masters), at least 10 times more than the price of the output. Is it a bug or is it supposed to be so - because of the lack of workers? In the latter case, should I just wait or should I try some other towns/villages?

Great to see folks are modding the economic aspects of the game, and those are some very impressive interface screens.

If you're interested, I did some experimentation a similar system in which goods are moved from town to town, rather than by using an abstract price system. My demand system is not as dynamic (ie, no growing populations, no different classes, yet) but AI merchant factions set up their own networks with agents (kontors) to buy goods for sale elsewhere. I think the module scripts are included, but if not I can send them to you.
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3275

I'll be following how this mod develops.

Sayd Ûthman said:
Evgeniy said:
Good idea.
I have even better.
How about to merge it with Custom Settlements?

Custom settlements isn't for warband.

Awesome idea, maybe when it's finished ,you could be release it a osp (like diplomacy) so that other mods can use it.

well you be able to make the kings to send gold to their lords to rise their loyalty. Also it would be cool if players could pick to be bandits and like live in the cave,etc or like hire bandits to attack or loot villagers or villages or a particular faction. other than that good job

Back
Top Bottom