LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

Loving the helms especially the greathelm with a hat.. to be clear the great helm with the black fabric it looks awsome on a Transitional armour holy moly :smile:

thank you for your work... i have but 1 question

Can you release a bunch of the same helm the greathelm with the black fabric but make multiple color variants? like not metal color just the fabric that covers it so like a blue red yelow ect version?

Dermeister said:
ALso i have ben looking for Greathelms with sashes around the helm if any 1 can make or knows where to find those?

I don't know exactly what you mean by sashes, but the only decorated great helms I know of are the one in this pack and the ones in the Hundred Year's War mod. They would have been highly impractical in actual combat.

I like the close helm, by the way. It's too bad that there isn't that much good plate armor to match it.

i dont care iftheyr practicasl or not this is a game im going for looks rather than practicality :razz:! evne if itsa tourney helm.and by a shash i mean the ruban aroudn the helm that drags out at the back and flaps in the wind.

The cloth is more practical than the one without. It keeps the helm from overheating.

deja has made versions without, though. It's in the pack.

(I think that's what you're talking about.)

YEa like deja's version .. but i was asking if any 1 knew of any other similar helms? i have dejas allready but im lookign for others just incase some 1 els made AWsoem helms that i dont know about.

i liek the whole colored clothing and peices of material draging in the wind ect like the knight on my forum DP

Dermeister said:
i like the whole coloured pieces of cloth fluttering in the wind, like the knight in my avatar.

well, thats not really possible in mount and blade due to no cloth physics, or custom skeletons. even getting a cape on my viking model was a challenge because of all the clipping issues.

weimarhelmet.jpg

Incredible. This helm is awesome  :grin:

Hi everybody. I'm new on this. First of all, I have to thank you for the best Helmets Pack I ever seen, I love the Great Helmet.
Now, every time I run the game it crashes when it said "Loading Setting Data", and then appears a message saying
"Runtime error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe 
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I put the BRF file in Resource folder
I put the DSS files in Textures folder
I add the "load_module_resource = medievalhelmets" line in module.ini
I put the item lines in item_kinds1 and change the number from 604 to 618 (cause there are 14 items in the pack)
I tried to remove some items, but the problem still happens.
The game works fine when I take out all the patches files.

I hope somebody could help me with this. And sorry for my bad english, I'm Argentinian.

Open the BRF and check that all the flags are "30000". Everytime I add a new item I always forget to do that and it always gives me that error

Thanks for your help. I did that in "Mes" tab, but it still doesn't work.
Do you mean in "Mes", "Mat" or "Tex" tab?

please ayone has a ready item kinds. i already tried so much times but i failed :mad: please i rly rly rly rly want these items :sad:

I truly have no idea

And I think AA000 is the flag for the Tex tab

I always have 30000 for meshes, 720 for materials and AA000 for textures. No idea why though :razz:

Back
Top Bottom