Media/Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Dago Wolfrider said:
Why did you help the Zann kill Paladin Siegfried? You must be playing as the most evil character in Perisno
:twisted:
Because I am normal and wanted to get his top tier minor factions prisoners. He was dying with several templars left anyway lol.
If I left him alone the Zann Patrol would just kill him and I will lose the chance to get the prisoners (I was on positive terms with both Zann and Church of Faith)

A little showcase of my hired troops...no Household guards yet.

Defenders are, naturally, shield wall of my army. Ignore the poor knight trying to get to his horse.
fMAejFl.jpg

gJw9SwR.jpg

Foot Knights are stormtroopers...they might have a little trouble aiming those crossbows at times, but up close they can do a lot of damage.
ZroaGwK.jpg

7BJhYTe.jpg

Sharpshooters are naturally packing the best crossbows in game.
YJXvywe.jpg

UrAIkx5.jpg

Knights depart from the dark theme of other hired troops.
0sjLb85.jpg

lrBJXNa.jpg

Horse Archers also pack crossbows. I just like them...
eozDIfu.jpg

Vji1x7L.jpg

arduus said:
I prefer lightweight equipment for my troops (because I want them to move faster), but your troops look quite stylish. Well done indeed.

I prefer making the enemies come to me rather than the other way around. And if they don't, I'll shoot them all down.

Sarin said:
arduus said:
I prefer lightweight equipment for my troops (because I want them to move faster), but your troops look quite stylish. Well done indeed.

I prefer making the enemies come to me rather than the other way around. And if they don't, I'll shoot them all down.

That's the spirit. :twisted:
Defense is the best form of attack.

Sarin said:
A little showcase of my hired troops...no Household guards yet.

Defenders are, naturally, shield wall of my army. Ignore the poor knight trying to get to his horse.
fMAejFl.jpg

gJw9SwR.jpg

Foot Knights are stormtroopers...they might have a little trouble aiming those crossbows at times, but up close they can do a lot of damage.
ZroaGwK.jpg

7BJhYTe.jpg

Sharpshooters are naturally packing the best crossbows in game.
YJXvywe.jpg

UrAIkx5.jpg

Knights depart from the dark theme of other hired troops.
0sjLb85.jpg

lrBJXNa.jpg

Horse Archers also pack crossbows. I just like them...
eozDIfu.jpg

Vji1x7L.jpg
I'd like to see more of these. Interesting to see what people come up with :smile:

charge of deers and baoars will be deadly, but... I'm nor king of the jungle, yet :grin:
Nah... don't be shy... show those pesky armored knights true powah of the mighty DEER!
Or at least throw them all into garrison and open first Perisnoan private zoo!

T.L.S. said:
charge of deers and baoars will be deadly, but... I'm nor king of the jungle, yet :grin:
Nah... don't be shy... show those pesky armored knights true powah of the mighty DEER!
Or at least throw them all into garrison and open first Perisnoan private zoo!
is that you Robert*? oh dear...
zoo is not that bad idea, but i prefer to eat them :grin:

*GoT involved

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380570.msg9059917.html#msg9059917

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380570.msg9062559/topicseen.html#msg9062559

P. S. :lol: Awesome jokes though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom