Media/Screenshots

Currently viewing this thread:

Leonion

Master Knight
Sarin said:
You should use a different hosting service, like imgur.com, what you're using doesn't allow forum links...
It does, I've been using it for years, it's not an issue on my or hosting's end:
41pVz5E.jpg
 

Sarin

Master Knight
Leonion said:
Sarin said:
You should use a different hosting service, like imgur.com, what you're using doesn't allow forum links...
It does, I've been using it for years, it's not an issue on my or hosting's end:
41pVz5E.jpg

I can't see your images when on forums, but right-clicking it and opening the image in new tab works. So I suspect that users that are not logged in that service cannot see those images embedded in forum....
 

arduus

Knight at Arms
I can see them without problem (personally I prefer that hosting service, since imgur is blocked in my country and I cannot see them without VPN).
 

Leonion

Master Knight
Sarin said:
So I suspect that users that are not logged in that service cannot see those images embedded in forum....
They can.
If you use any type of adblock, check its settings.
My adblock used to block all imgur pictures for me at some point.

Clearing cache might help too.
 

Sarin

Master Knight
Leonion said:
Sarin said:
So I suspect that users that are not logged in that service cannot see those images embedded in forum....
They can.
If you use any type of adblock, check its settings.
My adblock used to block all imgur pictures for me at some point.

Clearing cache might help too.

Oddly enough, my Firefox, which is currently not running adblocker due to recent bug that shut down all extensions, doesn't show the images...but on Chrome, it looks okay, even though there is adblocker running....
 

arduus

Knight at Arms
I decided to change the place names to have culturally consistent naming, I will do the same with the NPCs and then share it as an addon later (It seems I forgot a Hakkon village, I will correct it): https://imgur.com/a/aNmLGmu
 

Dantelh

That's interesting, I don't know how I feel about it, but I love Air Inn, ironically in the worst place to relax.
 

Leonion

Master Knight
"Perisno is too hard", some of them say.
"It's unplayable", some of them say.
:grin:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525831204
 

arduus

Knight at Arms
Ads-z.jpg
Somehow I managed to capture Aegea as prisoner instead of getting her money and letting her free. She even has a recruitment dialogue, time to raise my relations with Ankars and hope she accepts the offer.
 

Dantelh

arduus said:
Ads-z.jpg
Somehow I managed to capture Aegea as prisoner instead of getting her money and letting her free. She even has a recruitment dialogue, time to raise my relations with Ankars and hope she accepts the offer.

I don't think it'll work since a few versions ago.
 

Leonion

Master Knight
Don't waste your time, there is a script that removes "unauthorized" NPCs from player's party should they somehow manage to get in there via some still overlooked bug.
 

arduus

Knight at Arms
Well, I always raise my relations with minor factions, it is not a waste of time, though thanks for the heads-up. I wish we could recruit those cool NPCs, maybe in Bannerlord...
 

Dantelh


This stronghold is starting to feel like a grind. I already took out what seemed like two dozen of these assassins and spent 80 bolts before realizing there's still almost a dozen more.

PS: What sounds better, roman-knights or bandit-knights?
 

Dantelh

tXoekN6.jpg

I spent a while trying to find armor that went with the shield while looking like a gladiator of sorts. I haven't actually tested the unit in combat a lot, but I think it's stylish enough to pass.

Now my next dilemma will be choosing between edgy knights or paladin-esque knights.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom