Marshal's task

Users who are viewing this thread

MrBlitz

Regular
So my Marshal Jarl Irya says he has a task for me immediately while we're on campaign. I go to him and talk to him, but there is no task given, and so I walk away. A few minutes later he says he has one, I go back, but there really isn't. What's up?

1.153 for native
and the latest beta for NE.
Oh and is it intended for the Sarranian Cataphract to have worse equipment than the mamlukes? My Mamlukes have some armor that gives +38 to body. My Cataphracts have +10 body armor.

When you have a problem, please please PLEASE tell us:

1) What version of Warband you are using
2) What version of NE you are using

at a bare minimum.

The armor is probably a mistake that can be fixed.

I don't know what to tell you about the tasks issue. I haven't seen that before. You might try walking far enough away to fail the "support the marshall" quest, then ask him again for tasks.

MrBlitz said:
Oh and is it intended for the Sarranian Cataphract to have worse equipment than the mamlukes? My Mamlukes have some armor that gives +38 to body. My Cataphracts have +10 body armor.
Yes I have noticed it too. Consequently I don't upgrade my mamlukes... but this bug is annoying anyway. And Sarranian elite troops (both  Spahbod Serden and sarranid zhayedans) also wear bad armor. Consequently ---> they are totally useless.   In comparison with swadian paladins, they are far, far worse...

Back
Top Bottom