Modded BSOD with armor mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Game crashes with armor mods. Crash usually happens when i open cheat inventory. Sometimes when I enter cities but not keeps (city have market keeps doesn't). some times when loading battle loots. Soo I think it's about listing armor mods items. I tried a lot of mod but it crash eventually even if mods work fine some times.

Crashes are not right after start generally, but when happens ones it's getting worse and worse until it crashes when loading saved game. Worst part it gives BSOD (VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys). I tried to edit delay before tdr error to 20 second but now it freeze 20 sec then gives BSOD. In that 20 sec. I saw crash report few times. But BSOD come before uploading it. I tried to close processes with task manager (sometimes i can access task manager between freeze and BSOD). I manage to end task tree this way but BSOD comes no matter what. Maybe BSOD is about crash handler and crash is about listing mods items.

Other games works fine. I tried to stress gpu with few benchmark and nothing wrong. Temperature also fine, I check logs with afterburner. I tried to undervolt with afterburner too.

I can play without armor mods but I want more stylish armors for female companions. Not coat of plates :sad:

How to Reproduce: Best way is opening cheat inventory when some armor mods loaded.

Have you used cheats and if so which: Some mods but i tried without mods to and it keep happening.

Media: I can upload BSOD photo but written "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys" on BSOD. I thing it's enough info.

Computer Specs:
GPU:1050Ti 4g (mobile)
GPU Driver Version: latest game ready but i tried with older ones including the one on asus web page
CPU: 7th gen i5
RAM: 8+8 16g

This crash did happen because of the mods installed. If you can reproduce the issue in a new and un-modded campaign please let us know! Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom