Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

MUMU Alien

Recruit
Media (Screenshots & Video):
0OKOlci.jpg

MOD:Japanese translation MOD, CharacterManager , SlowLooters

A marriage bug has occurred in the new game since 1.6.0.
I investigated the cause of the bug, and I confirmed the conditions under which it occurred.
Clearing the main quest "Establish Your Clan" will cause a marriage bug.
Before clearing this, the marriage bug will not occur.
I hope this information will be useful for development.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
This is not a modding issue. I have never modded the game and had this issue for months ever since the clan quest was added in a patch.Your sibling will always be included in the marriage proposal for some reason and it has never been fixed. This issue was reported multiple times before this too.

This have as the op stated been reported before, and his conclusion about the the quest being a trigger for it is also correct.

I also struggle with it and I dont use no mods.
Going for marriage before establishing the clan - no problemo.
After haveing rescued the sibling the issue arise.

That said its just in the barter menu, and for all other intent and purpose in the game you are the one who get married, and get the children etc.
Just as the other guy above state, be sure to clikc on your character in the menu to be sure that it picks you.

I have had this issue since the game went into Early Acess and I could start playing it, so its not a new issue, and have been reported how many times before.

Afaik its more a "cosmetic" bug and not something that breaks anything in the game in terms of mechanics.
Very annoying though for ppl like me with a degree of OCD.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom