Map Expanded

Move on from patches to expanding Calradia map and adding new factions?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like sea battles. Area between W,S Empire and Aserai really asks for it. Would be cool to grab a taxi from one of the coastal towns to another, too, instead of riding around the sea like a twat every time.

New factions are pointless until the game is actually working properly, functional and fun which it currently is not.

Voting doesn't work.
Diplomacy doesn't work.
Relation with lords doesn't work.
Surrender doesn't work.
Strategic and tactical AI is flawed.
Personality Traits don't work for AI/player.
Some skills and companions are insanely grindy.
Autoresolve is broken.
Minor factions are half implemented.
The game has almost no tactical depth due to the weakness of infantry and insane OPness of archers and horse archers.
Morale is pointless.
The player has to personally run around the world talking to everyone themselves instead of being able to just send messengers, when they're trying to fight multiple wars.
Some planned features are still unimplemented.
And many, many more problems.

There's no point adding more factions to a base game that isn't fun. It'll just be the same frustrating, unfun experience in a new skin.

If TW actually fixes the above problems I'd love to buy a DLC of new factions. But not before then.

New factions are pointless until the game is actually working properly, functional and fun which it currently is not.

Voting doesn't work.
Diplomacy doesn't work.
Surrender doesn't work.
Autoresolve is broken.
The game has almost no tactical depth due to the weakness of infantry and insane OPness of archers and horse archers.
Morale is pointless.
The player has to personally run around the world talking to everyone themselves instead of being able to just send messengers, when they're trying to fight multiple wars.

There's no point adding more factions to a base game that isn't fun. It'll just be the same frustrating, unfun experience in a new skin.

If TW actually fixes the above problems I'd love to buy a DLC of new factions. But not before then.
I agree with you. But I think it will not be soon :grin:

Adding more factions and a bigger map is the equivalent of open world games with 600 side activities and all of them being the same. We don't need a big map, we need the actual factions to have actual differences between each other outside of the battlefield. Different quests, different looters (looters are garbage, different, actually different bandits), different voting systems and politics and different ranking systems, different tournament systems. People feel like adding new factions would help because they got tired of always playing the same, but guess what, you'll be playing the same if that was the case.

I think they should add bigger map and new factions AND continue improving the game at the same time.
Exactly lol. My dream is to have the whole wider world populated with factions, so you could build a huge empire without conquering the whole map. But I have no expectations of that happening.

This is the best game to ever be made, I am REALLY hoping to see the rest of the world map taken up with large empires, and different cultures! Even if the east asia part was just a mass of khergit type factions and the southern part that looks like Africa had a mass of Aserai types of factions, and with the snowy terrain there could be Viking types of factions, with boat travel available at the price of the time it takes to sail there, I really hope to see this!

Anyone else hope we can start moving on too expanding the map and adding new factions?
Really hoping to see the kherget get that their own homeland and for them to be at civil war and split into two big factions so you can join one or conquer the whole land, then the desert set up the same way with the Aserai, and northern expanse set up with sturgia, calradia being the homeland of the calradic empire.

Voting doesn't work.
Diplomacy doesn't work.
Surrender doesn't work.
Autoresolve is broken.
Morale is pointless.

Works for me, new factions would be actually awesome!

Wait, you talk about singleplayer, who the heck play singleplayer?

Back
Top Bottom