Making cinematic videos at a fixed framerate?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm new to this, so I'm wondering if there's a mode to allow even slower PCs to render a cinematic video with a decent final framerate by recording at a much slower speed - like the fixed framerate mode I use to record in Unity. I.e. you set the target framerate for the end result and it then records at a much slower speed so that older machines can still render the video with a good final result. Is there a similar option for recording videos with Bannerlord?

You could download the rts mod and put the game in slow motion. You get clean video footages. Youre welcome.

V sync in the options menu. Even with a 1080ti, i still do vsync 60fps. Might get a new monitor in the future

Re read ur original comment. Are you looking for the game to accommodate your recorder or the recorder to accommodate the game? The nvidia geforce overlay recorder has a 30fps and 60fps option. Beyond that, i dont think right now has anything like unity because unity has the whole package. Perhaps when the replay editor tool comes out you may be able to do what youre referring to.

Re read ur original comment. Are you looking for the game to accommodate your recorder or the recorder to accommodate the game? The nvidia geforce overlay recorder has a 30fps and 60fps option. Beyond that, i dont think right now has anything like unity because unity has the whole package. Perhaps when the replay editor tool comes out you may be able to do what youre referring to.

I'm trying to determine if there's a way for slower machines to render each frame fully even at high graphics settings etc before saving that frame to the video, regardless of how long it takes per frame, so that even my older machine could still render good results at a decent final framerate for the video itself even if the process of capturing the video is slow. In Unity, I set Time.captureFramerate to the desired final output framerate and this causes Unity's entire system to disregard the normal time factor that regulates physics, animation, and the code that drives AI and so forth. The capture process therefore is very slow, but the final video runs at a good framerate and with full graphics effects and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom