Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Zukhov said:
First thank Quintillius this great mod, it's amazing.

And the second is a bug report, to try to end the contract mercenary Swadia I get this.

314bgxg.png

2mcxd1f.png

At the end of the contract, I become king ...

PD: Version 1.2
Did you build your own castle?

Quintillius said:
Zukhov said:
First thank Quintillius this great mod, it's amazing.

And the second is a bug report, to try to end the contract mercenary Swadia I get this.

314bgxg.png

2mcxd1f.png

At the end of the contract, I become king ...

PD: Version 1.2
Did you build your own castle?

I'm not building any castle, but what often assault me ...

Just wanted to say thank you for doing so much work and developing so many original concepts. Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like :smile:

Is there anyway to remove abilities from the game? I use a macbook and I have the keys that are set for abilities as the keys that commands your troops.

I am new here and I have 2 small questions  :grin:
First is I heard about a Guide or sort of something like that(I tried the sticky topic but couldn't find it in first post may be I didn't look hard enough?)
Second is I am wondering if there is an armor, you know, the Roman one in game? I am trying to find one

And thanks this is an awesome mod :wink:

After applying v1.2 I began a new save.  Once I had the money I bought a shack in one of the Swadian towns costing me roughly 2000 in coin; but when I when to set it up for rent to gain a weekly wage, it only offered me 2 florins per week.  v1.1 offered me more than this and 2 florins seems rather low considering how much you have to pay for the properties to begin with.  Just pointing out that this may very well be a bug.

Shakespeare said:
After applying v1.2 I began a new save.  Once I had the money I bought a shack in one of the Swadian towns costing me roughly 2000 in coin; but when I when to set it up for rent to gain a weekly wage, it only offered me 2 florins per week.  v1.1 offered me more than this and 2 florins seems rather low considering how much you have to pay for the properties to begin with.  Just pointing out that this may very well be a bug.

It's not a bug. It was lowered from 1.1 as it was just too much and well it might get bit too low now (thought shacks are not good investments , save for palaces).  It will (?) we raised at next version and there might be some help for raising it by yourself (I have no idea is it working or not)...

Quintillius said:
JxaaPMkl.jpg

Pm2XIdAl.jpg

DRkJIbFl.jpg

PNziwFPl.jpg

0xAe4hgl.jpg

Psst v1.2 will release in next few hours.

Holymcflyfaq those are beautiful

Is that armor that will be available for most factions or limited to say Swadians/Rhodoks?

It seems this update really fixed everything that I had time to notice was wrong. Gonna give it a proper try tonight!

You da man.

Ugh I can't stand that even if you still have lots of men if you die in battle you always lose. Makes the games so much less fun and makes me feel like hiding instead of fighting. Much better if the fight continued and you could still win even though you got knocked out.

I'd just like to compliment all the impressive work in this mod.  Any one area would be the equal of an average mod, but Nova Aetas has this boatload of new scenes, a host of more detailed economic functions, and a lot of little touches that make a deeper game experience... I thought maybe with Bannerlord coming no one would have been working on any more major mods for Warband.  Glad I didn't lay any denars on that.  :grin:

my_medieval_soul said:
Ugh I can't stand that even if you still have lots of men if you die in battle you always lose. Makes the games so much less fun and makes me feel like hiding instead of fighting. Much better if the fight continued and you could still win even though you got knocked out.
This is Renaissance and Renaissance commanders stayed behind their lines, unlike medieval commanders who would lead the charge. Look at Flodden Fields e.g., where the Scots lost because their commanders fought medieval style and were taken out by the first english volleys while the english commanders stayed back and commanded their troops in Renaissance style.

Old thread got locked so I'll post my question here.

Kind of spoke too early back there. Apparently the only ways to improve relations are to send them a letter that increase relations by 10 but can only be used once in a week.
The other increases relations by 5 with that lord however completely imbalances the kingdom's power. Sorry for asking without playing but is there any way to at least maintain the relations without having to do it manually? At this rate I can only maintain 2 lord's relations by this method, since I can only give 10 relation points every week, so I'd have to lick lord A's ass week 1 and week 2 I could lick lord B's ass before going back to licking lord A's ass the next week. The rest I'd have to mess up the balance or just manaully go and ass lick them on the field...

WHICH is something I find to be god awfully tedious to do. Asking my stewards where they are, then going there to find another lord and asking them where the lord I'm searching for go, then going there to find out he was there but 2 days ago and that he's at my home center which is 2 days afar from where I am.

That way, I'd only have to spend some $$$ on restore the power balance but I feel like that's not how it's designed to be. Which leads me to another question - is the power balance that dangerous? For example, if I change it to 4% clergy, 3% commoners and 93% nobility will the kingdom come crashing down like a meteor?
I don't have that much time to play so I'm not really deep into the game yet. From what I feel, if I change the power too much like what I exampled before then I feel as if the kingdom would come crashing down, is that the case?
Also, how long does it take for say 100% nobility to restore to the natural power balance?

IMO if this whole "ass lick nobles by giving them power for a short time"  a variable way to maintain balance with lords, meaning that even if I do imbalance the power and the kingdom doesn't go to ****s and I could just keep repeating this and every month the kingdom would have a period where the nobility are given **** load of power it could work. But I feel as if this is bad design, I mean... for example if you have 10 lords and you do this with 5 lords and the power is already 0/0/100% power balance then you could do it with the other 5 without any penalty whatsoever, so is this really what was intended?

tl;dr
So basically, how do I maintain vassal relations? I plan on having a kingdom with at least 10 lords and this steward can't do much.

Back
Top Bottom