Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

9.jpg
classical-russian-village-view-1.jpg
MoFilmSlavicVillage115.jpg

YourStepDad said:
You should remember vaegir are not russian.
I had to choose which nobility titles the Vaegirs get. In Native they become Boyar, so I extended this with Russian titles. They also have a Tsar. That's why they are Russian now  :razz:.

Please help me to gather images/photos of Russian/Slavic villages. And try to avoid photos of desolated buildings.

You can take ideas from 1257AD's russian scenes. They are pretty good and I think they are perfect for vaegir.
Downloading it, 1,0 GB  :roll:.

Sorry if this has been asked, But will their be an easy way to build an army? I remember in your other mod you could recruit regiments from that one guy in a city will their be anything like that in this? and how would it function?

YourStepDad said:
Here's a picture of some south slavic and russian villages. Good luck fidning medieval villages though. :sad:

http://images.visitserbia.org/Vojvodina/slides/Djeram%20in%20winter.html

That's Hungarian mainly. Vojvodina was Hungarians until 1848, when ban Josip Jelačić transferred a ****load of Serbs into it. :razz:

lyth99 said:
Sorry if this has been asked, But will their be an easy way to build an army? I remember in your other mod you could recruit regiments from that one guy in a city will their be anything like that in this? and how would it function?
Hmm. How many people do support this?

I also agree with ^ post.

I haven't tried that other mod so I dont know how far it will go. But, hiring a mix of troops from a guy wouldn't be bad.
Ex:

You go to tavern and see the old guy there,- if you speak to him he says hes quitting the mercenary life and is trying to find a new captain for his troops. You offer him your services, he gives you troops and you give him money for retirement xD :grin:
Or such.
:smile:

--
But if its the guy who sells you troop one by one.. No worries that can work too - As long as you set the price high.
I dont want ability to recruit best troops for low price. Since they're instant - set the a challenge. :grin:

Also, will there be closed beta testing? Or open? Or w/e :grin:

That would work, I mean I don't wanna be running around to villages recruiting like 2 or 3 guys each time. That castle and barracks idea would work really well.

No easy wayz . I thing all troops recruitment should depend on settlement population. So Player should think and use tacticks in battle not charge mass for mass. Easy requitment is so sandbox type. Rathe should be like you recruit a recruiter who run around villages and recruit that kind a troops you need then you train them on castle or City.

Good idea there ^, - So recruits from villages = WEAK troops. Recruit them and train in castle with barracks, if the castle isn't yours? Pay for training session? or such.
Nice feature though.

Hey, Quintillius - mind giving me estimated release date? Roughly, Feb? March? May? June? December ? xD?
I dont want to deadline you, but I have started dreaming it - so just give me relief :grin:? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom