Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Having from 4-6 cannons is dangerous. Sadly, the danger upon us not the enemy. The cannoneers may kill themselves and a bunch of our troops, if we don't command them hold their fire in the begin of the match :facepalm:. I'm not sure about other people's feeling, but to me having 6 cannons is more disadvantageous than advantageous

In my opinion, cannons shouldn't be allowed to do friendly fire, because the cannon in this mod is not over power. I never seen them kill over 10 enemy's troops in a match before they run out of ammo

I have an few idea. I don't mind if you just read it and go on. But please read it
1) New feature called NON-COMBAT part of army. They can be recruited but they won't go into combat. And it will be composed of peddlers(suppliers), priests(increases morale and charisma), medics(increases abilities of your doctor comrade), engineers, hunters(increases track, supply meat) and maybe prostitutes :razz:(increase morale).
2)I don't know if it's possible but I'd like it if you can choose between more than 2 choices like horsemen and two handed warriors etc while upgrading your new recruits(for example: new recruit always have 1 or 2 choices like ranged or melee).
3)More uses for slave. I think it will be awesome if you can make your slaves work in mines, forest or farm etc. OR decreasing time of your construction with slaves. And I want to be able to capture villager and sell them as slave while looting village :twisted:
4)Improve fighting of spear and shield(I think combination of spear and shield is too nerfed in this game)
Here you go  :grin: PLz tell me your opinion.

Quintillius said:
Current version is 4.0 final, next version is 4.1 with fixes.

Yes the chair in the second type of place you can buy caused me a bit of bugs afterwards. I somehow fixed it but I dont know.

Really cool feature none the less.

I was a fan early on and now Im back! lol

This is truly tied with my top two favorite mods. Yours and A World Of Ice And Fire.

Mostly because both you modders have added suggestions of mine into the game.

The main thing I would stress currently would be possibly more realism features like injuries from combat and such.

Bytenwalda is OSP I thought so it would be possible to port over that feature perhaps. The battle and siege mecs of that mod were insanely good. Im not sure if you have expanded in that area but so far the battle options seem to still be like the original more or less.

(like making people carry water was a cool feature.)

Sodbileg said:
I have an few idea. I don't mind if you just read it and go on. But please read it
1) New feature called NON-COMBAT part of army. They can be recruited but they won't go into combat. And it will be composed of peddlers(suppliers), priests(increases morale and charisma), medics(increases abilities of your doctor comrade), engineers, hunters(increases track, supply meat) and maybe prostitutes :razz:(increase morale).
2)I don't know if it's possible but I'd like it if you can choose between more than 2 choices like horsemen and two handed warriors etc while upgrading your new recruits(for example: new recruit always have 1 or 2 choices like ranged or melee).
3)More uses for slave. I think it will be awesome if you can make your slaves work in mines, forest or farm etc. OR decreasing time of your construction with slaves. And I want to be able to capture villager and sell them as slave while looting village :twisted:
4)Improve fighting of spear and shield(I think combination of spear and shield is too nerfed in this game)
Here you go  :grin: PLz tell me your opinion.

Im pretty sure there is a fourm for giving those but whatever. Im gonna try to be a priest in it and hope that works since I see it has to do with crafting.

The main issue I see so far is fights in villages spawn points cause problems. Perhaps solve this by putting them more outside of the village to be safe. There is alot of running into short walls and such. In one village my brother was in, there was a little wall trapping all the peasants and it resulted in a disaster fight.

Sodbileg said:

That feeling, when you can't just go for a war and buy a hooker in your fourteen years cuz you are born in the wrong time  :sad:

I have a question - so instead of shamelessly opening another topic, I'll ask here:

Do soldiers belonging to the new factions level up like units from the Native game? I'm running around with some Zendar Levies, in an attempt to give those poor peasants some experience, but they never seem to level up.

Should I just recruit better units from the main city, instead?

Altairp said:
I have a question - so instead of shamelessly opening another topic, I'll ask here:

Do soldiers belonging to the new factions level up like units from the Native game? I'm running around with some Zendar Levies, in an attempt to give those poor peasants some experience, but they never seem to level up.

Should I just recruit better units from the main city , instead?

Your specific faction units do not level up. 
For better  units recruit the elite of your faction = cost much much more and takes time to train 
For lots , fast recruiting  and cheap units, recruit the levies.
Thus yes : you should recruit the desired units from your city / castle, and give them the best armor and weapons money can buy  :grin:       
My Archduchy Sergeants for instance (Rhodok culture) have the equipment total value of 70 000 iirc

You can however recruit peasants from the villages you own , those levies will level up. But since I've never done that , I cannot provide further info.

have fun on the field of honor
:wink:

Altairp said:

Should I just recruit better units from the main city, instead?

Levies from Zendar, Mithradian Empire, Agonic Order, and Papal State do all level up.
If this doesn't answer your question, edit your original post and I'll check it again. That way we don't clutter up this topic.

Back
Top Bottom