Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Haha, yes. But you'll need 10 crafting skill points to hold a mass. It's a historical acurrate mass so far btw :smile:. I thought it's cool to add.

HunDeTroie said:
Quintillius is on the "bug reporting hq" thread :lol:

Wrong topic, we would prefer to see you there at this time :lol:
Gimme some privacy!

The mod is uploading right now. Please have patience for atleast 40+ minutes.  :smile: I got to polish some unexpected stuff. For example I've added a developer's foreword at the beginning. But
doing that made the player stuck in an endless cycle of menu's without spawning at the map. This is solved now =).

Release Nova Aetas - Public beta - v4.0

I proudly present you: v4.0 public beta.

v4.0 brings lots of new astonishing and revolutionary features. Field artillery with true ballistics, improved town management in the style of Medieval II all with building and unit cards. This update also polishes the mod bringing tweaks, balances and dozens of fixes and graphical improvements. Furthermore, v4.0 adds crafting into the game accompanied by animations. Each manufacturing process requires your personal attention. The feature of mining stone and cutting wood as peasant is now greatly improved. Mines can collapse and you have a chance to find ore which you can smelt accompanied by a minigame. v4.0 in short brings revolutionary concepts and many bug fixes.

[!] - NOTE: This is an open beta, this means you can play the game, but it is very likely that the final release, appearing over a week, will not be savegame compatible If there are no problems, well then everything is fine of course =).

Download Link:
ModdB

Back
Top Bottom