Closed Bugged Quest: Conspiracy Hideout (Unable to complete)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Jespo

Recruit
Summary:
> Get to end of hideout.
> Boss - Conspiracy Trained huntsman: "Can't talk right now. Got to keep an eye on things." Instead of the usual dialogue.
>Unable to initiate combat to complete the quest.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I have a screenshot, can't see an option on how to attach it.
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

By any chance do you have a save file before the hideout battle begins?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have done as requested.

Incase anyone has the same issue, I returned after a few in game days and was able to complete the hideout normally.

I am marking this thread as resolved as we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom