[M] Shot and Shell *Outdated thread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My suggestions

1) Swords should do less damage,
2) aiming should be less fast, (meaning the dude brings his musket up too fast)
3) Accuracy of muskets?

I think that the accuracy of the musket is fine as it is, maybe it should be increased for the rifle (a bit) but in 1700 muskets were fairly to be  as accurate as in the Napoleonic Wars

Mitchel said:
I think that the accuracy of the musket is fine as it is, maybe it should be increased for the rifle (a bit) but in 1700 muskets were fairly to be  as accurate as in the Napoleonic Wars
Hmm, I thought the Napoleonic muskets were more accurate than those in the 1700s, in RL.

As I said before, I did most of the code. I am just using AoFI models as placeholders as I am terrible at modeling- and if it were a copy of the source code, it's still fine as im pretty sure Shred gave it out for the public to do as they please.

Coming in next patch:
- New sword models, tweaked damage and speed ratings. (%90 Done)
- New pike model, with appropriate reach (Done)
- Artillery (Starting, with help of Azrooh)
- Admin Tools (Done)

Should be ready by Friday.

18te reserved.

And thanks dox, glad it works fine for you  :grin:

And I am cranking the accuracy of the Rifles up a smidge, make them more rifle-like  :roll:

Edit: The server is down for about 30 minutes. Doing some maintenance on the server box.

Currently waiting for the server with two of my guys.

In the mean time, could we reserve the 7de Burgische? Westphalian regiment, hooh rah.

What is this mod?!
The Dutch had golden age in this mod, and they are not in?! Shame on you.
William of Orange "invaded" Britain.
The Dutch indies were our colony
We had Dutch Guyana.
And why for god sake is the netherlands not in this mod,they were very rich, had the best naval at the time,  its sad.
Not gonna download this, because im so dissapointed.

You are worse than Agovic.

The Dutch army of the 18th century was almost completely composed of German and Swiss mercenaries.
And without the help of the Prussian army they could not even supress the uprising of the 'Patriots' in the 1780s (or so, you know what I'm talking about).

Kipsleverworst said:
The Dutch had golden age in this mod
The Dutch themselves said their 'Golden Age' was over by the 18th century.

William of Orange "invaded" Britain.
The Brits ruled William more than he ruled them.

The Dutch indies were our colony
We had Dutch Guyana.
Nobody cares. That isn't European warfare.

had the best naval at the time
Beaten every times it engaged the British.

Look, I'm Dutch myself, but the 18th century were certainly not a glorious age for our country. So don't whine about 'oh why don't you add them this is ****', because there's no reasonable reason for that.

BTW: If you thought that this mod was about the 17th century, I forgive you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom