[M] Fantasy Persistent World - v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Got a strange bug, when i press u and write something then pressing enter - nothing happens. I can't get message delivered and i have to press esc to exit the chat mode.

Halbard said:
What I tried to say Havoc:

horse.png

Graphical glitch in question.

WTF? You get that for all horses?

Faegrin said:
Got a strange bug, when i press u and write something then pressing enter - nothing happens. I can't get message delivered and i have to press esc to exit the chat mode.

You need to click in the chat box.

*Edit*

The server join issues are 100% fixed. Me and Wookie played with 350 ping on beavers server for a long while.

Havoc said:
Halbard said:
What I tried to say Havoc:

horse.png

Graphical glitch in question.

WTF? You get that for all horses?

Faegrin said:

You need to click in the chat box.

*Edit*

The server join issues are 100% fixed. Me and Wookie played with 350 ping on beavers server for a long while.
Nope. Only for the Saddle horse and Courser.

I went and played around on Beaver's, it was too laggy to play for long but what I saw was pretty awesome. With my items and the cool **** you did with Erebor, Dwarves will actually be fun to play now. The Orcs and Goblins.. I want a US server. :lol:
:sad:

**** yeah!
You have done great job with these new items!

Too bad it's too laggy for me, but I think I can only blame my pc.

Yes. Also, I found the cause of the insane FPS lag on Beavers server. If the map is not refreshed in a long time it begins to slow down. Once the FPS reach a low point restart the map, your FPS will shoot all the way back up.

Back
Top Bottom