M&B Warband Beta version 0.801 is released

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new version of Mount&Blade:Warband Beta and the beta servers will switch to this new version shortly. It'll not be possible to play on the beta servers with older versions of the game, therefore please upgrade your game to the latest version.

Beta-testers should receive an email with the location of the new installer and the upgrade patch. If you do not receive it, however, you can download the installer from the following link:

http://beta.taleworlds.com/download.aspx

Please use the Taleworlds bug tracking system for reporting bugs:

http://bugs.taleworlds.com/

(Use your taleworlds forum id and password to login)

Please post  general discussion, suggestions and feedback on this forum.

Thank you very much for participating in Mount&Blade Warband Beta program and helping us improve the game.

Version 0.801 changes:
------------------------
bug fixes for tutorial, custom battle, couched lance and assertion error

Dunno was it in 0.8 or just appeared, but it's impossible to push ladders down while standing on the wall.

Also, about siege:
1) Is it possible to make "gate opened" message visible only to attacking team? I see no reason to inform defending team about it, kinda ruins all idea of opening it, if you ask me.
2) Instead add "Flag is under attack" or something message to inform defending team about it. I think this will be much more useful.

Styo said:
Armagan said:
Version 0.801 changes:
------------------------
bug fixes for tutorial, custom battle, couched lance and assertion error
Why? oh Why? it was so perfect.....  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The only thing wrong with it was the switch from side to side. It was too easy to miss your target by looking slightly in a new direction.

Does this change anything in single player? I was just about to start on V.800. Is it worth downloading before I begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom