M&B Tools for Modding!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Saint John Knight

Knight at Arms
Old Guard
Hello friends of taleworlds for who it want's tools to create your own module folder here there's a Link in order that they unload it directly.
-Content:
-Wings 3D
-BRF edit v.0.8.5
-Dxtbmpx (service of textures dds)
-Unnoficial Troop Editor
-M&B Map Editor (by Thorgrim)

That enjoy it :grin: :grin:

I thought this was for the more noobish modders, based on the rest of the tools.  Wouldn't exactly want the module system to fall into the wrong hands, ya know, might blow somethin up...  :razz:

(Just kidding.  :wink:)

If it is added, though, add Python 2.6 as well, so they don't download Python 3, which would lead to a stream of questions. 

And add Blender. Oh, and GIMP. It's nice to see that you've got DXTBmp on there. It's a must.

If I were to make my own professional load-out, it would be:

Blender
GIMP
OpenBRF
DXTBmp
Notepad++
M&B Map Editor
Module System

With these you can change the world, and they're all free.

Llew2 said:

Blender
GIMP
OpenBRF
DXTBmp
Notepad++
M&B Map Editor
Module System
python 2.6  (added as absolute must have)

couldn't resist.

COGlory said:
I thought this was for the more noobish modders, based on the rest of the tools.  Wouldn't exactly want the module system to fall into the wrong hands, ya know, might blow somethin up...  :razz:

(Just kidding.  :wink:)

If it is added, though, add Python 2.6 as well, so they don't download Python 3, which would lead to a stream of questions.

Couldn't resist.  :razz:

I sorry it for not putting more of those who say but I consider them more prudent and most known those that I have raised.
But soon it goes another packaging of more tools is that I am preparing it :mrgreen:

Llew2 said:
And add Blender. Oh, and GIMP. It's nice to see that you've got DXTBmp on there. It's a must.

Blender
GIMP
OpenBRF
DXTBmp
Notepad++
M&B Map Editor
Module System

I would add fragMotion to this list. Yeah, you can rig in Blender, but that doesn't mean you should rug in Blender.

Hello to all here I bring the packaging tools for modding 2. Here this the contained Link
-Content:
-Blender
-Itemeditor
-GIMP
-OpenBRF
-BRFedit v.0.8.9.
-Pythonic Module System
-M&B texture editor
-Module System
I hope that they enjoy it and serve them  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Regards, Saint John Knight

Fujiwara said:
I would add fragMotion to this list. Yeah, you can rig in Blender, but that doesn't mean you should rug in Blender.
Meh, fagMotion is a good way to lose your sanity, IMO.  :razz:

I'd much rather use Blender which I'm familiar with, even if the exporting tools aren't perfect, than fight with a two-bit program like fragmotion.

Besides, with the new auto rig feature in openBRF, all you ever need to do is just minor tweaking, for which Blender is excellent.

why gimp and blender? just cos they're free? the gaming industry standard is 3ds max or Maya, and Photoshop, etc. if you can get these programs, they are vastly superior.

I remember DXTBMP having horrible compression artifacts. I would suggest photoshop with the Nvidea format plugins that allows dds's to be saved directly (and many more formats) Easier, in any case.

Highelf said:
I remember DXTBMP having horrible compression artifacts. I would suggest photoshop with the Nvidea format plugins that allows dds's to be saved directly (and many more formats) Easier, in any case.

That is true! Surprised me a lot recently.

whoops! my mistake, i read this thread more like a 'must have' list.

i have only just started modding this game, and having all the programs in one place would be a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom