OSP 2D Art [M&B] Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.9 (Updated 04.08.09)

Users who are viewing this thread

dealman said:
Some pics of the elemental weapons would be nice.

They're the same textures as the ones posted in this thread (shader is shiny_shader):
-: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12812.0.html

Great Warrior said:
How do I install it? Where do I put all these files...

It depends on which texture pack you're referring to. If you mean v.2.1, they're all game-ready textures. If you don't want to replace the Native texture, you'll need to create a new item for the texture. If you want to replace the Native texture, the file goes into ..\Mount & Blade\Textures. Just rename it to replace the file already there. I'd suggest backing up the original as well, just in case you want to switch back.

NCrawler said:
Hey Scarabae, any chance you still have those two mini-mods for the arena expansion lying around somewhere?

Yeah, but they wouldn't be much use. They're not compatible with the current version of the game. All the Flintlock Mini-mod did was replace the available weapons for troop loadouts, anyways.

Edit: I love that avatar, messenger. Predator owl? Lol.

So I have to rename all of them? Looks like I just have to remove the end. And it seems tgo me as their are different ones for specific item. Is there a program anywhere which would allow me to view these .dds files. Photoshop doesn't like them.

Great Warrior said:
So I have to rename all of them? Looks like I just have to remove the end. And it seems tgo me as their are different ones for specific item. Is there a program anywhere which would allow me to view these .dds files. Photoshop doesn't like them.

Yeah, just the ends of them. They're not intended to replace the Native files, which is why there are more than one of some items. But, they're labelled so that if you wanted them for that, you could. Also, so that people easily know what mesh they use.

To view *.dds files in Adobe Photoshop, download the Nvidia plug-in for it:
-: http://developer.nvidia.com/object/photoshop_dds_plugins.html

Septa Scarabae said:
To view *.dds files in Adobe Photoshop, download the Nvidia plug-in for it:
-: http://developer.nvidia.com/object/photoshop_dds_plugins.html

Ooh thanks, this is just what I've been looking for!

Variations on the old Great Helm:

Excuse the original alpha channel shining through the edited texture. It was one extra step for each helm just for a screenshot, which I decided not to do at this time.

I re-did the previous two textures I misplaced. I also re-did the lamellar breastplate as a plate breastplate. Slight variation of the one I originally did for the scale armor mod. I tried to match it a little better to the pauldrons. None of these are currently in the texture pack yet.

Septa Scarabae said:

"Now, can you say beyond any reasonable doubt, that you can identify the helm worn by the man who murdered your father? Which of these eight helms is the one?"
"But... they... I don't..."
"OBJECTION!"
"I rest my case, your honour."

Back
Top Bottom