OSP 2D Art [M&B] Scarabae Texture Pack v.2.9 (Updated 04.08.09)

Users who are viewing this thread

That doesn't tell me anything! The Native Expansion tells you to install the texture pack.

Well, there's no way to install it, if I don't know WHERE TO UNPACK IT!

How difficult is it to specify the directory where to unpack it!?

You don't install it. Unless you're creating new items, or want to replace an existing item, you don't need to use this texture pack.

Odd that they don't see the pictures in the first post. :???:
Also odd that they refuse to read your answer but instead ***** about it. :sad:

Septa Scarabae said:
You don't install it. Unless you're creating new items, or want to replace an existing item, you don't need to use this texture pack.

Yes, I can install it, by unpacking it in a directory, which apparently the Native Expansion creator wants you to do, probably because it uses textures in the pack. But I would have to know WHERE you're supposed to unpack it.

3D Master said:
Yes, I can install it.

I guess I'm wrong, then. This must not be my thread. Unpacking the textures anywhere, including the 'Texture' folder, is not going to do anything unless you create items that utilize the textures and reference a mesh to them in a *.brf file. This texture pack is not designed to be unpacked and installed, it doesn't work that way.

Septa Scarabae said:
3D Master said:
Yes, I can install it.

I guess I'm wrong, then. This must not be my thread. Unpacking the textures anywhere, including the 'Texture' folder, is not going to do anything unless you create items that utilize the textures and reference a mesh to them in a *.brf file. This texture pack is not designed to be unpacked and installed, it doesn't work that way.

Yeah, and the Native Expansion mod obviously does that, or the creator wouldn't tell us to install the pack.

Or do you think the creator is just dicking with us? Hey, install this texture pack in order to play this mod, but really it's not necessary, I'm just screwing with ya: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49800.0.html

Extract the textures to that mods 'Texture' folder. If that doesn't work, talk to them about it, not me. I have nothing to do with Native Expansion and don't know how they referenced the textures, or if they utilize all of them.

I could use some help. How do I install this mod? In that folder should be placed in the game files?

I apologize if the message is not fully understood but I'm using the google translated because I do not speak English. I'm sorry.

Thanks for any response

Hello, and welcome this weeks episode of "This Old Thread." Unfortunately, this texture pack was never intended to be a stand-alone install. If another mod is asking you to install this thread, you can simply place the textures from this file in the Textures folder of the corresponding mod. (ex. ...\YourMod\Textures)

I use the native with the Italian translation and nothing else. I wish I had more texture related to the Middle Ages and for this I would love to use this mod.

Could you explain how and where to use this texture pack?

I make myself clear? :smile: I'm sorry but I'm using the google translated.

thanks

P.S.
I tried to put both the folder in the folder Texture Texture Pack v.2.9 but nothing changes. I tried to unzip the file winrar then individual files plus 3 folders within the folder and that arena, helmets and shields if I'm not mistaken. But it does not change anything new. How should I do?

thanks

This isn't a mod.  It's a resource for people who make mods.  If you have a mod installed that recommends you install this pack, please ask the people responsible for the mod as to how and where to put the files.  You can't install this pack as it is and expect it to work, it was never meant to be used in that way.

Google translate is pretty bad at the best of times, I hope the above translates properly. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom