OSP Other 2D Art M&B banner pack -V 1.3 download!-

Users who are viewing this thread

Large numbers of ancient Chinese flags were actually just flags with a Chinese character for the name of the dynasty ruling at the time. For example - I've seen paintings of imperial guards waving around flags with nothing but the character 明 (Ming).

Other than that, it's often imagery of dragons or tigers:

These are paintings of some imperial guards bearing dragon banners during the Ming Dynasty. (1368-1644)
untitled-2.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Qing Dynasty standards (1644-1912) are rather easy to find. Plenty of pictures of the 8 banners all around the place.

I'll try to make those when I have some free time :grin:

If you want me to make a personal/custom flag(s), please PM me.

bump

I added the intro movie link now, remember to watch it :smile:

Oh, and I'm out of ideas.. What to include in the next pack? Any suggestions? Big list of suggestions, please.

Extra banners will be included in the next pack, like it or not. I'm too lazy to take them off. And the next pack will be a country banner pack, not a extra banner pack.

I watched the video and was impressed.  :smile:

I saw you posted a new version and decided to d/l it.  :grin:

The downloaded file type is not recognized by windows...  :???:

I think the version number (1.2) is being read as the file type (*.2)
Please let me know if there is anyway I can fix my file or whether you need to fix the posted one.  :???:

Teshin said:
I don't know why it's a .2 file, but I had no problems opening it with Winrar..

Thanks for the swift reply.

I googled Winrar and realized that the file should have been a *.rar.
I renamed the file by adding the .rar and used my current archiving program to extract the files.

The banners look great!  I know my son will love the Homer banner even though I'm using something that looks a bit more authentic.

Thanks again!  :mrgreen:

Ok, ok. I just couldn't find it from wikipedia. It'll be on 1.3, I promise that  :mrgreen:

BTW, do the coat of arms flags look good? Are they the right size? Right position?

But I remember that I've added them already.. Well, tell me, is the v 1.2 good? Do the banners look good?

Download doesn't work for me, says i can't download because file already has been downloaded 10 times.

Oh bugger. I'll put a new link :grin:

Edit: It will contain both bannersa and b. (B has Austria)

Edit edit: The new link is there now :grin:

Umm.. Do you have MSN? I'll try to explain it to you.

No, it's not possible to add more banners with textures, but with scripts...I dunno. Maybe  :neutral:

Sorry, double post, bumping the topic. Please don't eat me  :sad:

Please download v 1.3! It contains lots of new banners  :cool:

Sad news guys...I'm starting to get bored on just making random country flags..Ok, joking..But still, I'm feeling like that I could do more than just banners..

Something else than banners..I dunno. Ok, whatever. Is v 1.3 good?

Heh, I was bored and made a banner from your avatar:

I made it in hurry, you can clearly see the lines of the eagle or whatever it is.

Back
Top Bottom