[M] Atlas Novus - 0.87 - New multiplayer hero troops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Just letting you guys know that there won't be any updates for this mod in the immediate future. It's not abandoned though, but it will be on a small hiatus. I have a massive amount of work finished for Warband, and it will make its appearance in this or some other mod  :razz:

In the meanwhile, all resources and scenes in this mod are now OSP and thus free to use in other mods! I will also try to release the source, or make tutorials for the different features. Needs some updating for 1.126 first though...

Hey, can i ask u a question?
I really like your Arena Mod, but without the Arena map (1.131) it's not so great.
Its just that maps are too big for small ammount of players.

So, can u pls just add the ARENA map
and include the "Disable ranged weapons" option from hosting menu.
That would improve your mod greatly, because people could play Arena mod on Arena Map.

Thanx!

Chavdar said:
Hey, can i ask u a question?
I really like your Arena Mod, but without the Arena map (1.131) it's not so great.
Its just that maps are too big for small ammount of players.

So, can u pls just add the ARENA map
and include the "Disable ranged weapons" option from hosting menu.
That would improve your mod greatly, because people could play Arena mod on Arena Map.

Thanx!

Atlas Novus is on a small hiatus but when I have the time to get back to it I'll add it. And lots of other things too!

--

In the meanwhile anyone can use any of the maps included in Atlas Novus in their own mods or on their server as a downloadable map, with or without credit.

Also, if anyone wishes to see the Atlas Novus module system to implement some of the features in their own mods, just ask and I'll provide. It's for 1.126 though, but should be easy enough to port.

Please update this mod, this is an awesome mod and it doesn't deserve to die but please allow players to throw pikes and bamboo spears :grin: just for the lawls. Or you could even make every weapon throwable :razz: lol someones chasing you and youre just chuckin spears, axes, swords and whatever at them like "**** YOU **** YOU **** YOOOOOUUU!!!!! GTFA!" lawls

I'm gonna get killed for this necro, but I'd really like to see this mod ported to the latest version of WB. It's like native with a whole bunch of cool multiplayer additions, who doesn't like such a mod?

Back
Top Bottom