[M] Atlas Novus - 0.87 - New multiplayer hero troops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Make a new server with just the maps, because of the new system where you can download maps, people are gonna play :grin:

Or just the old server, but this is a mod. It's not just the size maps that matter,
it's also a modification of the original game with new elements. Hosting the maps on a server
would make this mod a bit unnecessary and therefore useless. No I think we should hold it by a server
running only the mod.

Regards

Depending on what do you want to achieve. If you want more people to play on your maps then you should use auto downloading new feature added recently and put maps into native. This way maps will be tested better and will serve their main purpose - to be living, breathing battlefields. I'd gladly play your maps on a server with many players. They look awesome, and bigger number of maps is always good.

But'll be more fun if we have a nice publiced event out there.
Also, the throw spear-feature and the new classes in this one are
what makes this so special.

Regards

TheAsperge said:
Yes! And this is 19.00u for Belgium right? Or is it 21.00u?

Regards

Benelux is GMT +1. So that would be 20.00 in your(mine) situation.

EDIT: Ok, I think I will not be able to come, since the Netherlands have to play a WC match versus Cameron that evening :???:.

Thank you. I hope there will be some people playing....

Regards

EDIT: everyone, who visits this thread, copy this into your signature: The Atlas Novus event will run from 19.00 GMT on the OLL_Clan_Server_EU at the 24th of June, Thursday

For some reason I can't go multiplayer with Atlas Novus anymore.. Game breaks down.

Really? Damn. Probably with the new version of WB(1.125)
EDIT: I found what it was with me at least: copying this into you AltasNovus module.ini: load_resource = ui_server_filter
      that worked with me.
EDIT II: Are you an admin aswell? On the OLL server?

TheAsperge said:
This was not so successful as hoped not to say twas a disaster....

Next time compatability of the release needs to be tested as well as more advertisng done.

Crossbow Joe said:
What is the start up script!!!!!!!!!!?????? I want to host a game :sad:

It's just the batch file used to start a dedicated server, it's not actually even needed. Anyway, this mod won't work with the current Warband version, and I don't yet know when and if it will.

Back
Top Bottom