Lumirath Gaming Community

Users who are viewing this thread

Welp, kind of expected it I guess.  Peasant refuses to help anymore, he would rather work on his overthrow the TaleWorlds forum project thingy.  Don't have scripts or some sort of technician, so kind of screwed.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that got their hopes up over this project, I did as well.  Thought that we could help bring back NA community, but Peasant has abandoned and failed the NA community and myself once again.  I guess no matter what position you put Peasant in, if it has any modicum of power, something will go wrong, and I guess it's my fault for not seeing that it will happen once again, as it will every time in the future.

Going to be taking a break from PW for now as well, good luck to whatever new servers pop up and to everyone that decided to support this project.

Best regards,
Froi

Splintert said:
Overthrow Taleworlds forum?  :lol: This sounds like hours upon hours of entertainment.
WHY A NEW COMMUNITY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH FORUMS.TALEWORLDS.COM? | FORUM

It is about the administration, and the fact there is no way to actually inform taleworlds about their forum admins ruining their community.  Every thread I read, I see someone perm banned.  Perm banning is supposed to be a last resort.  Well if they don't want people and "other contributors" such as modders and sceners using their forum, they are more than welcome here, where they can be themselves without having to hide from a ban. 

It is quite funny that he thinks people will leave here to go there. 

Anyways, thinking about leaving Warband for awhile.  Gonna go play Minecraft with a bunch of old old friends that for some reason are still on it  lol.  Get admun and ban some 7 year old hackers :fruity:.  See ya Splint.

Peasant is actually correct to an extent. If you browse through the Taleworlds' forums, in a large number of threads (especially the Persistent World sub-forum) you will find a number of users who have been permanently banned. The thing that Peasant neglects to admit though is that the majority of those said accounts are his alt-users.

In regards to this project/idea though, I'm sure you could find a programmer out there whom may be willing to help you.

Gishank said:
Peasant is actually correct to an extent. If you browse through the Taleworlds' forums, in a large number of threads (especially the Persistent World sub-forum) you will find a number of users who have been permanently banned. The thing that Peasant neglects to admit though is that the majority of those said accounts are his alt-users.

In regards to this project/idea though, I'm sure you could find a programmer out there whom may be willing to help you.

His attitude and behavior towards others were as well unacceptable, which I suppose also were one of the reasons he got a community ban.

But I agree with Gishank in the second statement.

Well I'm not lying if I say that I already knew that Morbid/Peasant however he calls himself would abort this project & leave.
He always cancels projects and claim it's the others fault & if he closes a project he uses the "rest hype" of the old project to create something new which get canceled again.
It's an endless repeating scenario.

domipoppe said:
Well I'm not lying if I say that I already knew that Morbid/Peasant however he calls himself would abort this project & leave.
He always cancels projects and claim it's the others fault & if he closes a project he uses the "rest hype" of the old project to create something new which get canceled again.
It's an endless repeating scenario.

Couldn't agree more

GloVine said:
lol.. saw this coming.

We will see it again though..
Maybe from Peasant if he decides to make a PW server for his idiotic TW takeover forum community, but not from me.  Hopefully someone comes along that can make a nice server.  I need to figure out what to do with my serverbox for the month lol.

Back
Top Bottom