B Fantasy Lotr: Blood İn The West (V 0.25)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been out for a few days,but please dont get too excited: It's only an beta.

Be aware,though,that most of the people working on this mod might not have a clue that these are stolen textures. It's modellers personal decision to steal from someone,and the team might not have bothered to check where these textures came from.

TATW rhun texture however..that shield expecially looks really nice. I'd like to use it for a few models myself,though they aren't going to be in an mod. Who made it?

As I've previously stated, I'm 100% sure they're also ripping content from Battle for Middle-Earth Series.
Look at the Moria pillars shown here, then look at any screenshot of the game, and tell me...

Before modding Mount&Blade I stayed over four years in the BFME scene, and I know every texture sheet and mesh.
I understand that it's an easy way to get the things run faster. But this collage of stolen resources looks bad and cheap.

There's still time to rectify.

HAHA yes!! been waiting so long for this!
my only problem so far is that gimli is missing his neck and arms, maybe it's just me.
and aragorn doesn't get along with frodo (who's a 'she'?)
otherwise i'm psyched
KEEP IT COMING!

the3irikr said:
HAHA yes!! been waiting so long for this!
my only problem so far is that gimli is missing his neck and arms, maybe it's just me.
and aragorn doesn't get along with frodo (who's a 'she'?)
otherwise i'm psyched
KEEP IT COMING!

Beta

PhilRuZ said:
now downloading  :grin: if i can pull myself away from it I will come back with feedback :razz:

This.

Okay, great ****ing work. Very impressed :grin: You do however notice that is in beta mode, can't wait for the final version  :smile:

After waiting so long for "The Last Days" mod to release anything new after so long, and it not being completely based off of the films art, I kinda lost interest in it. They also arn't porting to Warband. The fact that you guys put out a Beta so quickly, and have taken the art direction from the films makes me very excited about this mod. I'm about to try this beta. From what I read its VERY early on. But please know a lot of people here don't know the meaning of a beta. They will put down your work and complain instead of giving you constructive feedback. Please do not become discouraged and abandon this mod. Try to recruit better coders and scripters, and continue working on this. In the end this mod could become great. I mean REALLY great. Good luck.

In the next version can you have a talk with merry and pippin about fighting nude? It's very disturbing

HELL ****ING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just tried it out....
I really don't know why you guys released a Beta sooo early. I think this release was ridiculously premature. Sure, the armors and weapons look cool, but, how in hell does Anduril cost like 4000 when the Fountain Pike costs like 100,000?

Thank God it's a beta, but after all this time, I personally expected a lot more, even for a beta.

Edit: And the English translation, is, so, terrible. How hard is it to find someone who can properly translate Turkish to English?

were can i get the nazguls because i saw the picture and they look great i just dont know were to get them
keep up with the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom