Lord names and epithets.

Users who are viewing this thread

MountainBlade

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I have a hard time keeping the lords apart. Their names are rather forgettable and they have the same lines. I never quite remember who it was that I defeated or who I had a high relationship with. Of course there are the lord pages for that last one, but still.

Anyway, I propose that lords be given a bit more character by giving them epithets, like the claimants. Not related to a backstory or anything, just a distinguishing title. Now, there are a lot of lords and maybe not every single one needs a title. If every faction had only one title-less lord with the same first letter that'd be swell already (e.g. Swadia has Montewar and Mirchaud so at least one of them needs a title).

Yes; I must tell who is who when turning their calvary into poorly packed sausages.

Axe Nut Approves :V

Seriously though, I do feel their needs to be abit more to theses guys names; theirs even a set of Nord Lords (That both start with an A) whose names are both short, sweet...and I kinda dun know how to spell them right now.

This would be really useful. But to me, the only difference would be the difference in their names. If changing their dialogues in the same time to fit the name (aka, Lord Mirchaud the Righteous would speak like some sort of über crusader), it'd be cool. And some more distinguishing is also required. Some sort of own battle tactic or something to the individual lords. Or something.

I started a thread with the same goal of differentiating the lords but with a different method.

:arrow: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,39700.msg1028072.html#msg1028072

Back
Top Bottom