SP - General Loot some of the equipment of your own men after battles (horses)

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
Today I had a battle in which most of my cavalrymen died (about 5 of them). When the battle was about to end, I noticed that all but 1 horse have survived, and were simply sitting around the battlefield.
The issue:
I went to the loot screen, and all I could take from the battlefield was a couple of outfits and weapons from my enemies. It was a pity to see that the game did not give me a chance to save some of the equipment of my dead men, such as the horses they use. Since horses were very valuable assets in the Medieval times, it would make sense to retrieve them after a battle.
Suggestion:
Some of the equipment of your dead mean should be lootable too, such as horses.

Edit: From a game design point of view, I understand that looting any type of equipment from friendlies can be abused, because troops may cost 50-100-200 denars to recruit, while their equipment is worth more than that if you want to sell it. With horses though, things are a bit different, because the game forces you to have horses in order to upgrade cavalrymen. When you lose the men that you upgraded, the horses simply vanish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom