lol At people who think they are so good ('til They get killed by a guy in Rags)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mikeltje said:
i don't see why you are still pointing out a certain situation that happens all the time on every server...
Next time please use some common sense and keep your argue with someone inside the server.

Btw was he RCC member by any chance ? *

WILL YOU STOP YOUR FAIL TROLLING?!

seems i'm succeeding  :roll:

*hidden talent +1*

Wasn't even trollen ^^ just telling/asking the truth, if this offends you than maybe start looking at the attitude of your own clan members.

he was an angry fella
infact, i received some of that verbal abuse after he mistakenly(looked purposeful to me) couched my horse

we all get ticked off on occasion when killed for a silly reason, but when we rejoin the server, its best to leave those grudges from previous spawns behind us.

more than once ive lost my temper against players who seemed to be acting like assholes, but given the chance, these same players have redeemed themselves and shown themselves to be sporting.

lol. one time i went to the mine with just a looted great sword in linens (v2) and assassinated the king of red, then escaping a few guys on coursers with my saddle. its fun screwing with the 'elite'

Back
Top Bottom