SP Musket Era Fantasy Locked

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont belive that isnt able find a way to post at least a short message whats going on with the mod or his pc.

possum said:
i dont belive that isnt able find a way to post at least a short message whats going on with the mod or his pc.

But I KNOW that you should shut up and stop flooding this topic.

vorudain said:
possum said:

But I KNOW that you should shut up and stop flooding this topic.

whats wrong with you? are you telling everyone to shut up just because someone tell (or writes) something you dont like?

it is steange that he do not post any message, its not that hard to go to a friend or an internet bar.

What's wrong with him, and the rest of us, is that people like you keep posting to the ****ing thread, with pointless bumps and idiotic, misspelled, ignorant"haven't read the entire board" posts. His computer isn't working.  Why should he let us know the status if it hasn't changed? If his computer is working, then he'll probably post and upload the mod. If it isn't, why would he let us know what we already know? Just...some moderator, please lock this.

And yes, I realize I just contributed to the flooding. Hopefully someone with some sense will figure out the thread needs to be locked until the creator gets back.

And yes, I realize some moron is going to follow my post with some asinine rant about some pointless thing.

seems like that im the moron.

dont forget that this is only a game, nothing more. people complain, laught and discuss here about it. its nothing important and we still can write here our opinions related to the mod or the creator instead of, allow me to qoute vourdain, "shut up" and wait for a life sign.

i, like all the others here am waiting for the mod and i think it should be possible for the creator to write a message how long it will take to make his pc working again. this would stop everyone from posting here questions.

Mngwa said:
Where do I download this?

my god this thread is hilarious....anyway from what i understand the dev has some problems with his graphics card?! then why can't he just take out his hard drive insert it on a friend's pc and upload the mod from there? it would take the pressure from him uploading it and it would shut up the masses....just my opinion don't flame me for it
ps: sorry for the bump and contribution to the useless spam already here but i had to say something

I dont see anything hilarious about it. If he has some problems with PC he could write it somewhere, release info is written as if everything is ok. No need for another funny reply, thanks.

This wait is making me slightly angry.
I know Zanyr is having problems but right now its just angering. :???:

As much as i had support for this mod,  i think this is very strange to me too. I think we can drop the idea that Zanyr doesn't want to respond because he has nothing new to tell. Even if my comp was down, i would still log in and check out what's new on the forums from my friend's computer. And i would let my fellow members know i'm still alive! I have a hunch he has either given up, or is just avoiding us. I could always be wrong, and know i meant nothing bad by this, it is simply my current opinion.

vadermath said:
As much as i had support for this mod,  i think this is very strange to me too. I think we can drop the idea that Zanyr doesn't want to respond because he has nothing new to tell. Even if my comp was down, i would still log in and check out what's new on the forums from my friend's computer. And i would let my fellow members know i'm still alive! I have a hunch he has either given up, or is just avoiding us. I could always be wrong, and know i meant nothing bad by this, it is simply my current opinion.

i agree with my drink partner vadermath  :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom