Resolved Loadingscreen stuck on Bandit hideout

Users who are viewing this thread

My loadingscreen just keeps loading when I try to enter a bandit hideout.. tried to remove cache a reload several times but still the same issue.

yeah i've had that same problem to. i havent tried all different types of bandit hideouts but the sea raiders hideouts north of Ov i know for a fact are bugged. After running into this error the first time after accepting a quest to destroy the hideouts both sea raider hideouts were bugged preventing me from loading in. I then went and made a new character same faction and all that when back up to the same area (around Ov) gout the quest form Ov to kill the raider highouts and still was bugged. So seems to be less of a random bug and more of a fixed bug since i was able to have it happen twice.

Edit: since yesterday i have successfully attack other hideouts. The Mountain and forest bandits i have no problem with i can attack their hideout's and it loads right in. these hideout were also located near Ov but south and were able to be completed. Seems to maybe just be (at-least for me) just the sea raider hideouts right north of Ov.

Last edited:
yeah i've had that same problem to. i havent tried all different types of bandit hideouts but the sea raiders hideouts north of Ov i know for a fact are bugged. After running into this error the first time after accepting a quest to destroy the hideouts both sea raider hideouts were bugged preventing me from loading in. I then went and made a new character same faction and all that when back up to the same area (around Ov) gout the quest form Ov to kill the raider highouts and still was bugged. So seems to be less of a random bug and more of a fixed bug since i was able to have it happen twice.

I'm at the same hidout can confirm it's fixed bug

Back
Top Bottom