Resolved Little brother

Users who are viewing this thread

My little bro was taken prisoner when he should have been sitting in my castle like his sister? Was he kidnapped? Im a fan if that is what happened but its not at all clear how he was taken prisoner

Until they're 18 they in this kinda limbo where they exist in some data but not in the field. So the game will say they're at "fief name", usually they start at your heritage capitol, however if that fief becomes hostile to you they get taken prisoner, eventually they escape and they go to another neutral fief. I don't know if they show up to your owned fiefs until 18. Mine hung out somewhere else until 18, even when I had fiefs, but then were at my fiefs.

Anyways you can't interact with them until 18 so don't worry about it too much.

I can not form raiding parties with my offspring. I can only find them when I transfer them to a place and make them governor. My two brothers and sister I can send out like any companion. I like to use this as a way to train them up to be good at governance. Is this just me? Also, I can not marry them off. In fact, I don't see many marriages taking place. Lots of single people, none getting married, my first character is about to die, and just about every strugian lord is about to die and leave no heir.

I can not form raiding parties with my offspring. I can only find them when I transfer them to a place and make them governor. My two brothers and sister I can send out like any companion. I like to use this as a way to train them up to be good at governance. Is this just me? Also, I can not marry them off. In fact, I don't see many marriages taking place. Lots of single people, none getting married, my first character is about to die, and just about every strugian lord is about to die and leave no heir.
Hi, this issue is more related to this thread, please post your information under this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ingdom-interface-and-cant-lead-troops.430165/

Back
Top Bottom